- Burgener, Joshua L. .
- Media Mentions
Josh Burgener has recently been approved as a Rule 31 Mediator in General Civil cases by the Tennessee Alternative Dispute Resolution Commission. Any case that is filed in small claims court or in civil court can be mediated. As a mediator, Josh will provide counsel to help the parties so they can come to a mutually beneficial agreement that adheres to Tennessee laws. Click here to learn more.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction
- January 4, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Kentucky Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 4, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021