- Ward, Billee Lightvoet.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Billee Lightvoet Ward (Of Counsel, Grand Rapids) was recently published in Healthcare Michigan for her article, “Legal Leanings: FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines- What Does it Mean?” Since the beginning of the public health emergency last year, the FDA has issued hundreds of “Emergency Use Authorizations” or “EUAs” for the use of various medical products in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of COVID-19. Last week, the FDA issued an EUA authorizing a third vaccine in efforts to prevent COVID. Americans nationwide are in differing stages of opportunity in relation to the authorized vaccines: Some have already received one or more doses, some are waiting for the opportunity to schedule their appointments, some have chosen not to get the vaccines, and some are still considering their options. Billee provides a high-level look at issues pertaining to the FDA’s authority for issuing EUAs, and its process for granting a request for an EUA. Click here to read her full article.
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan