Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Anna Maiuri, Sharon Newlon, and Madeline Fleisher as they speak at the virtual 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium, presented by Manufacturer's Education Council, on March 23-24, 2021.
Attendees will learn how to navigate the complex regulatory challenges and manage differently in the rapidly-changing business world. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to actively network with their peers, receive continuing education credits and benefit from some of the profession's best and most talented minds. Among the topics covered:
- Environmental priorities of the Biden/Harris Administration - climate change, environmental justice and new policies at the U.S. EPA;
- Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky environmental priorities;
- Air, clean water, waste management permitting & compliance developments;
- PFAS and other new & emerging issues;
- Corporate sustainability best practices including reducing carbon emissions, boosting water conservation, zero waste to landfill and success in employee engagement;
- Lessons learned from virtual audits; and
- Digital ESG solutions to simplify your daily operations.
During the event, Dickinson Wright attorneys will speak on the following panels:
- Anna Maiuri - "Environmental Priorities for the New Biden/Harris Administration including Climate Change, Enforcement & Environmental Justice Initiatives; New U.S. EPA Policies & Players, and Impact on Business & Industry in America’s Heartland"
- Sharon Newlon - "Turning Audit Findings into Silver Linings… Implementing a Successful EHS Internal Auditing Program" panel
- Madeline Fleisher - "PFAS – New & Emerging Issues … An Evolving Compliance Landscape: Addressing Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in a New Decade and Under a New Biden/Harris Administration"
To learn more about the 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- Industry Alerts Ohio Adopts Federal Bona Fide Prospective Purchaser Defense – With More Progress on Brownfield Redevelopment to Come?
- Industry Alerts Mid-Term Election Fever: Coming to a Workplace Near You
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- March 24, 2021 Media Mentions Anna Maiuri, Sharon Newlon, and Madeline Fleisher Speak at 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio House Bill 247: Expanding the Role of Regulated Utilities