- Beecher, Kris O.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kris Beecher (Navajo Nation Bar Association member and Law Clerk, Phoenix) has recently served as a panelist for the 2021 ASU Social Embeddedness Network Conference, “Standing the Test of Time: The Arizona Native Vote Election Protection Project.” This conference took place on Thursday, March 25, 2021. Kris served on a high-profile panel to discuss topics such as how the Indian Legal Program and Indian Legal Clinic partner closely and work with Native people in Arizona and nationally, best practices for creating meaningful, long-term relationships among various stakeholders, how advocacy and public service are core to positive change, etc. Panelists included, Angela Willeford, Intergovernmental Relations Project Manager, Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and Travis Lane, Assistant Director, Inter Tribal Council of Arizona. Click here for more information.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority