- Zucco, Alexandre M.
- Media Mentions
Congratulations to Alex Zucco (Associate, Grand Rapids)! Alex has recently been unanimously voted to serve a three year term on the Western Michigan Estate Planning Council (WMEPC) Board of Directors from 2021-2024. The objectives of the Council are:
- To promote cooperative efforts in the field of estate planning among the professions and businesses represented by its members
- To assist its members in keeping abreast of laws and other developments in the field of estate planning through meetings and the dissemination of information so as to continuously improve the estate planning services provided by its members.
- To promote respect for, and an understanding of, the relationships and functions in the field of estate planning of the professions and businesses represented by its members.
Members of the WMEPC consist of persons who are interested in and actively practicing estate planning in Western Michigan. Click here for more information.
- December 9, 2020 In the News Amber Hughes Appointed to Committee on Examinations by Supreme Court of Arizona
- November 12, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Passes Law Allowing Remote Witnesses and Remote Notarizations
- July 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2020 High Net Worth Guide
- May 7, 2020 Webinars Estate Planning in the Time of COVID-19
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Virtual Witnessing of Wills and POAs During COVID-19
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Is Now the Right Time for an Estate Freeze?
- March 23, 2020 In the News Amber Hughes Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office as a Member
- March 23, 2020 In the News Joseph Owens Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- November 19, 2019 Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish