- Green, Caleb L.
- In the News
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) recently published his article, “Upholding the Constitution Through Diversity,” to the State Bar of Nevada's Nevada Lawyer magazine. African Americans are subject to a disproportionate rate of arrests and incarcerations, Caleb points out that these high numbers are met by the low number of people of color in the legal field. African Americans make up 13 percent of the U.S. population and only 5 percent of U.S. attorneys are African American. There is a common saying that “if you are not at the table, then you are on the menu,” says Caleb. Caleb explicates the long history and barriers that have created disparity for a person of color to pursue and achieve a legal profession and how this extensive history has had a negative impact on our constitutional rights. Click here to read his full article.
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer on 2020 Performance
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery
- February 17, 2021 In the News Nan Braley Elected Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- February 16, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 16, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- February 12, 2021 Media Mentions Alexandre Zucco Elected to Serve on Western Michigan Estate Planning Council Board of Directors