- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington D.C.) was featured on BNN Bloomberg’s Bloomberg Markets (Canada) TV, providing insights on the allegations of fraud surrounding Nikola Motors and other activities subject to close regulatory scrutiny in the capital markets during these unique times. Jacob explains that many investors are rushing to capitalize on perceived “opportunities” without a full understanding of the markets. The SEC, OSC, and other regulators warn investors to understand fully what they’re investing in and are using their administrative authority for expedited action and pursuing antifraud violations through aggressive enforcement actions. Click here to watch the story.
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers
- October 15, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell to Speak at Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Diversity and Inclusion Webinar
- October 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2021 Edition