Join Rose Willis (Member and Health Care Practice Group Chair, Saginaw) and Peter Domas (Member, Ann Arbor) for the Virtual Ann Arbor Regional Healthcare Compliance Conference on Friday, June 12, 2020. The conference is presented by the Health Care Compliance Association.
Rose and Peter will be presenting "New Proposed Changes to Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute," at the conference. During their presentation, participants will learn:
- Learn about recent proposed changes to the rules implementing the Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute, including new safe harbors and impact on value based, coordinated care
- Understand how the proposed changes could affect compliance burdens under real world scenarios
- Discuss the next steps in the regulatory process and possible future regulatory initiatives after the coronavirus pandemic
The Virtual Regional Healthcare Compliance Conferences provide updates on the latest news in regulatory requirement, compliance enforcement, and strategies to develop effective compliance programs. Watch, listen, and ask questions from the convenience of your home or office, and earn live CCB continuing education units (CEUs) for participation.
To learn more about this conference or to register, please click here.
- Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- Industry Alerts Preventing Overpayments from becoming False Claims
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts The OIG’s FAQs Related to COVID-19
- August 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Update to Summary of Amendments to ACA Rules: Federal Court Blocks Certain Changes
- July 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Governor Rescinds Some and Extends Other Scope of Practice Rules
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Summary of Key Changes to Rules Implementing ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- April 29, 2020 In the News Gregory Moore Appointed Vice Chair - Educational Programming of the Behavioral Health Task Force for the American Health Law Association