- Cummings, Frederick M.
- Media Mentions
Frederick Cummings (Member, Phoenix) was interviewed by Medical Economics, an online journal of the latest news and viewpoints on primary care, and the business of medicine and health. In this informative video interview, titled “Medical Economics: How to prevent a malpractice lawsuit,” Fred discusses proactive strategies for preventing a malpractice lawsuit, and the reasons a patient may decide to sue. He gives great insight on the next steps that a physician can take once actually being sued and how they can make the process go smoothly. Most importantly, he provides preventative action advice to medical professionals on ways they can avoid being sued in their careers. Click here to watch full interview.
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- June 12, 2020 Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- April 29, 2020 In the News Gregory Moore Appointed Vice Chair - Educational Programming of the Behavioral Health Task Force for the American Health Law Association
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Limitation of Liability During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan’s New COVID-19 Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- April 20, 2020 Media Mentions Kimberly Ruppel Quoted in Part B News Article on Telehealth
- April 17, 2020 Industry Alerts Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Waivers for COVID-19