- Hulton, Wendy G.
- Media Mentions
Wendy G. Hulton (Member, Toronto) recently wrote an article for Canadian Lawyer Magazine, “Cannabis is here: Time to expand your company policies.” The article discusses the importance of explicitly stating policies on consumption of cannabis and cannabis-related products and include disciplinary measures and the consequences of cannabis impairment at work, as well as including supportive measures.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"
- November 8, 2018 Media Mentions Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on the Legalization of Marijuana in Michigan
- October 26, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scot Crow Interviewed by Cannabis Business Times about Family Office Investments
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 1, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Authored an Article in the Marijuana Retail Report Titled, “Nevada’s Quiet Cannabis Expansion”
- September 28, 2018 Industry Alerts Canada, Cannabis, and Crossing the Continent: Considerations for Canada-U.S. Companies, Business Travelers, and Investors
- September 7 - 8, 2018 Speaking Engagements 2018 Grow Up Conference on September 7-8, 2018