Telemedicine is a flourishing part of the healthcare industry. As it continues to grow and evolve it is creating new opportunities for partners serving the healthcare market whether as healthcare providers, as vendors, or as employers desiring to offer telemedicine as part of an employee benefits package. Today, where virtually any task can be initiated via smartphone, it should be no surprise that patients are eager to reap the benefits of telemedicine including convenience, cost effectiveness, simplified communication, and reduced wait times. The Healthcare attorneys and Employee Benefits attorneys of Dickinson Wright have been hard at work putting all the telemedicine pieces together for you from both the providers' and employers' perspectives.
Join us for an informative deep dive into the regulatory and compliance world of Telemedicine, where we will provide updates on the following:
- Interstate Medical Licensure Update
- New Prescribing Rules
- Medicare Payment Expansion
- OIG Update
- HIPAA / Privacy Compliance and other Compliance Tips
- Employee Benefits / ERISA Compliance Update for Employers Offering Telemedicine as part of their Benefits Package
Is there a particular question you'd like answered during the webinar? Please send questions in advance of the webinar to email@example.com.
Click here to register.
- October 29, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Timothy Gary Quoted in Part B News Article
- August 24, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Timothy Gary Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “A Waiting Game: Meeting minutes reveal challenges to closing CHI, Dignity megadeal”
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- June 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Andrew Sparks Quoted in the Health Plan Weekly Article, “Highmark Saved $15M Working With Feds to Fight Opioid Fraud”
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 11, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Quoted in the Healthcare Risk Management Article, “Lawsuit Claims EHR Dangerous to Patients, Could Affect Hospitals”
- March 2, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Timothy Gary Quoted in BNA Health Law Reporter Article on Tax-Exempt Hospitals
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?