- Hulton, Wendy G.
- Speaking Engagements
Join Dickinson Wright Lawyer Wendy Hulton as she speaks at the 2018 Grow Up Conference on September 8, 2018.
Ms. Hulton will take part in the "Beyond Growing: It's Complicated" session, which focuses on a discussion of the industry as it continues to rapidly expand. Topics will center around what other business issues and developments licensed producers should be considering and trending advancements that are required to remain competitive.
To read Wendy Hulton's speaker bio, please click here.
To learn more about the 2018 Grow Up Conference, please click here.
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"
- November 8, 2018 Media Mentions Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on the Legalization of Marijuana in Michigan
- November 7, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Publishes Article in Canadian Lawyer In-House Magazine on Cannabis in the Workplace
- October 26, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scot Crow Interviewed by Cannabis Business Times about Family Office Investments
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 1, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Authored an Article in the Marijuana Retail Report Titled, “Nevada’s Quiet Cannabis Expansion”
- September 28, 2018 Industry Alerts Canada, Cannabis, and Crossing the Continent: Considerations for Canada-U.S. Companies, Business Travelers, and Investors
- September 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on Global News