Please join us for this informative seminar. Joshua Burgener (Member, Nashville) and Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) will be presenting to the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on the defend trade secrets act, and how to ensure non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are fully enforceable under the law.
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Location: MARS Petcare HQ
315 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067
- Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- Conferences Southern Automotive Women's Conference Annual Conference 2017: Key into the Future on July 27 - 28, 2017
- January 26, 2021 Industry Alerts Nevada Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Dickinson Wright Client, Applying the “Savings Clause” in Enforcing Non-Competition Agreements
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- December 18, 2020 Industry Alerts The Court of Appeal’s Plea to Motions Scheduling Judges: Stop Letting Parties Waste Judicial Resources with Partial Summary Judgment Motions
- December 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Changes to the Rules of Civil Procedure: Embracing Changes from COVID-19 to Begin Modernizing Litigation in Ontario
- November 25, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 1, Number 8: Limitation Periods
- October 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 1, Number 7: Onerous Conditions