Detroit Chapter ISCEBS: You Can’t Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time!
Vista Tech Center, Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Road,
Livonia, MI 48152
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The Detroit Chapter ISCEBS - International Society of Employee Benefits Specialists present speakers Deb Grace (Member, Troy), Cynthia Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) regarding the accounts of situations, which if not mindful, could be issues of our own benefit programs. They will discuss 401K Plans, Welfare Benefit Plans, and Cyber Security.
They will discuss:
401(k) Plans - Who's Watching the Store?
Process and documentation as keys to avoiding fiduciary liability. Catching deferral errors and not forgetting notices.
Welfare Benefit Plans
ACA pitfalls, or if enacted, Congress' Healthcare Reform Law.
An overview of common threats: Ransomware, acts by insiders, failing to use encryption, malware.
$40 Members / $50 Nonmembers
Please RSVP by Friday, June 9th. Register today by clicking here.
- November 17-19, 2019 Conferences 2019 PrimeTime Sports Management Conference
- October 22, 2019 Seminars International Insight: Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Bloomfield Hills
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 17, 2019 Seminars The Future of Energy: The North American Competitive Advantage
- October 15, 2019 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a "Woman Worth Watching" by Profiles in Diversity Journal
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Holds that Violating Code of Ethics a Legitimate, Non-Discriminatory Reason for Termination
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Third Party Determinations in Michigan
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Summary of Automotive Provisions of USMCA*