Detroit Chapter ISCEBS: You Can’t Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time!
Vista Tech Center, Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Road,
Livonia, MI 48152
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The Detroit Chapter ISCEBS - International Society of Employee Benefits Specialists present speakers Deb Grace (Member, Troy), Cynthia Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) regarding the accounts of situations, which if not mindful, could be issues of our own benefit programs. They will discuss 401K Plans, Welfare Benefit Plans, and Cyber Security.
They will discuss:
401(k) Plans - Who's Watching the Store?
Process and documentation as keys to avoiding fiduciary liability. Catching deferral errors and not forgetting notices.
Welfare Benefit Plans
ACA pitfalls, or if enacted, Congress' Healthcare Reform Law.
An overview of common threats: Ransomware, acts by insiders, failing to use encryption, malware.
$40 Members / $50 Nonmembers
Please RSVP by Friday, June 9th. Register today by clicking here.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Repeals Prevailing Wage Act
- June 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the U.K.’s Daily Mail Article Regarding The Legalization of Sports Betting in the United States
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”