Detroit Chapter ISCEBS: You Can’t Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time!
Vista Tech Center, Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Road,
Livonia, MI 48152
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The Detroit Chapter ISCEBS - International Society of Employee Benefits Specialists present speakers Deb Grace (Member, Troy), Cynthia Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) regarding the accounts of situations, which if not mindful, could be issues of our own benefit programs. They will discuss 401K Plans, Welfare Benefit Plans, and Cyber Security.
They will discuss:
401(k) Plans - Who's Watching the Store?
Process and documentation as keys to avoiding fiduciary liability. Catching deferral errors and not forgetting notices.
Welfare Benefit Plans
ACA pitfalls, or if enacted, Congress' Healthcare Reform Law.
An overview of common threats: Ransomware, acts by insiders, failing to use encryption, malware.
$40 Members / $50 Nonmembers
Please RSVP by Friday, June 9th. Register today by clicking here.
- Speaking Engagements MiBiz Health Insurance Roundtable Discussion on July 7, 2017
- Special Events Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event - HR Connects on December 6, 2017
- Seminars 6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers) on August 17, 2017
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice