Detroit Chapter ISCEBS: You Can’t Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time!
Vista Tech Center, Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Road,
Livonia, MI 48152
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The Detroit Chapter ISCEBS - International Society of Employee Benefits Specialists present speakers Deb Grace (Member, Troy), Cynthia Moore (Member and Practice Department Manager: Domestic Relations, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Gaming and Immigration, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Associate, Troy) regarding the accounts of situations, which if not mindful, could be issues of our own benefit programs. They will discuss 401K Plans, Welfare Benefit Plans, and Cyber Security.
They will discuss:
401(k) Plans - Who's Watching the Store?
Process and documentation as keys to avoiding fiduciary liability. Catching deferral errors and not forgetting notices.
Welfare Benefit Plans
ACA pitfalls, or if enacted, Congress' Healthcare Reform Law.
An overview of common threats: Ransomware, acts by insiders, failing to use encryption, malware.
$40 Members / $50 Nonmembers
Please RSVP by Friday, June 9th. Register today by clicking here.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 21, 2019 In the News Frederick M. Cummings to Speak at ASPEN 2019
- March 21, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Associated Press Article Discussing the College Admissions Scandal
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale