- Cameron, Jr., John G.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, Texas, 78261
Wednesday - Saturday, October 25, 2017 - October 28, 2017
at: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78261
John Cameron (Member, Grand Rapids) will moderate the session titled, "Multi-Jurisdictional Ethics Issues for Retail Attorneys". Also attending the conference are Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), Courtney Hollins (Member, Nashville), Ray Seiler (Associate, Columbus), Josh Cepluch Of Counsel, Columbus).
The Law Conference provides retail real estate legal professionals the opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and insight from leading authorities, network with 1,300+ industry peers, and earn general and ethics CLE credits. This high-energy conference offers over 70 sessions presented in four different formats with interaction strongly encouraged between panelists and attendees.
To register, please click here.
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- November 19, 2019 Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- November 19, 2019 In the News Jennifer Leve Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 2019 Industry Alerts M&A: Why Lower and Middle-Market M&A Deals Fail to Close - Know the Warning Signs
- November 18, 2019 In the News 53 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers"
- November 17-19, 2019 Conferences 2019 PrimeTime Sports Management Conference
- November 14, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2020 Edition
- November 12, 2019 In the News Matthew Powell Joins Dickinson Wright LLP