- Cameron, Jr., John G.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, Texas, 78261
Wednesday - Saturday, October 25, 2017 - October 28, 2017
at: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78261
John Cameron (Member, Grand Rapids) will moderate the session titled, "Multi-Jurisdictional Ethics Issues for Retail Attorneys". Also attending the conference are Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), Courtney Hollins (Member, Nashville), Ray Seiler (Associate, Columbus), Josh Cepluch Of Counsel, Columbus).
The Law Conference provides retail real estate legal professionals the opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and insight from leading authorities, network with 1,300+ industry peers, and earn general and ethics CLE credits. This high-energy conference offers over 70 sessions presented in four different formats with interaction strongly encouraged between panelists and attendees.
To register, please click here.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission