- Cameron, Jr., John G.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, 23808 Resort Parkway, San Antonio, Texas, 78261
Wednesday - Saturday, October 25, 2017 - October 28, 2017
at: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78261
John Cameron (Member, Grand Rapids) will moderate the session titled, "Multi-Jurisdictional Ethics Issues for Retail Attorneys". Also attending the conference are Harlan Robins (Member and Practice Department Manager: Real Estate, Environmental, Energy & Sustainability, Columbus), Courtney Hollins (Member, Nashville), Ray Seiler (Associate, Columbus), Josh Cepluch Of Counsel, Columbus).
The Law Conference provides retail real estate legal professionals the opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge and insight from leading authorities, network with 1,300+ industry peers, and earn general and ethics CLE credits. This high-energy conference offers over 70 sessions presented in four different formats with interaction strongly encouraged between panelists and attendees.
To register, please click here.
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 21, 2018 Articles Renewed Energy for Foreign Investment in India
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office