- Raatz, Les
Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
at The Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Les Raatz (Member, Phoenix) will participate in this day event on "Complexities in Estate Planning -- Intersection of Tax and Trust Law". Les will discuss the IRA distribution rules and how they are applied to trusts as IRA and qualified plan beneficiaries. There are proper ways to name trusts, and costly mistakes occur when the correct methods are not followed. Les will guide participants through the labyrinth.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona.
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- Seminars Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section, March 3, 2017
- Seminars Attorneys Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Give Divorce 101 Talk at Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on October 24, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic