- Raatz, Les
Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
at The Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Les Raatz (Member, Phoenix) will participate in this day event on "Complexities in Estate Planning -- Intersection of Tax and Trust Law". Les will discuss the IRA distribution rules and how they are applied to trusts as IRA and qualified plan beneficiaries. There are proper ways to name trusts, and costly mistakes occur when the correct methods are not followed. Les will guide participants through the labyrinth.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- February 11, 2019 In the News Scott Holcomb Presented “Procurement Simplified and Examined: Understanding Terms, Time and Thought Behind the Process” at the 2019 Risk Management Summit
- February 11, 2019 In the News Austen Adams and Cam Caldwell Close Filmore Deal
- February 11, 2019 Media Mentions Jonathan Redway Quoted in Wired Article on AT&T 5G Claims