- Raatz, Les
Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
at The Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grand Road, Tucson, Arizona
Les Raatz (Member, Phoenix) will participate in this day event on "Complexities in Estate Planning -- Intersection of Tax and Trust Law". Les will discuss the IRA distribution rules and how they are applied to trusts as IRA and qualified plan beneficiaries. There are proper ways to name trusts, and costly mistakes occur when the correct methods are not followed. Les will guide participants through the labyrinth.
Register HERE today!
Sponsored by Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference