- Maiuri, Anna M.
Trump's Environmental Policy So Far and the Impact to Banking, Lending and Business Webinar
Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Don't miss this complimentary webinar detailing the Trump administration's changing environmental priorities, and what they could mean for your business. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of past environmental policies that have already changed including the United States' involvement in the Paris Climate Accord, increased costs of subsidized renewables, and altering the existing clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementation of President Trump's environmental policies, and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of the various Trump administration policy implementations?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Register here today!
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 20, 2019 In the News J. Alex Grimsley Joins Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office as a Member
- August 15, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Appointed to the Arizona Commission of African American Affairs
- August 15, 2019 In the News Twenty-Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 15, 2019 In the News 183 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- August 12, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Selected for Leadership Columbus 2020 Class
- August 2019 Industry Alerts UPDATE: Recent Department of Justice Guidance on Antitrust Compliance Programs
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important