- Maiuri, Anna M.
Trump's Environmental Policy So Far and the Impact to Banking, Lending and Business Webinar
Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Don't miss this complimentary webinar detailing the Trump administration's changing environmental priorities, and what they could mean for your business. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of past environmental policies that have already changed including the United States' involvement in the Paris Climate Accord, increased costs of subsidized renewables, and altering the existing clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementation of President Trump's environmental policies, and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of the various Trump administration policy implementations?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Register here today!
- Webinars “Interesting Times: Trump’s Reset of Environmental policy and the Impacts on Business” webinar on April 11, 2017 at 3 pm
- Industry Alerts SUPREME COURT DELAYS CLIMATE CONTROL REGS
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 14: Internal Revenue Service Makes Determination Regarding Tax Liability for Daily Fantasy Sports Operators and Potential Write-Offs for Players
- October 26, 2020 In the News Sharon Newlon to Receive Flex Success Award from the Diversity and Flexibility Alliance
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation