- Maiuri, Anna M.
Trump's Environmental Policy So Far and the Impact to Banking, Lending and Business Webinar
Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Don't miss this complimentary webinar detailing the Trump administration's changing environmental priorities, and what they could mean for your business. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of past environmental policies that have already changed including the United States' involvement in the Paris Climate Accord, increased costs of subsidized renewables, and altering the existing clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementation of President Trump's environmental policies, and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of the various Trump administration policy implementations?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Register here today!
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication