- Maiuri, Anna M.
Trump's Environmental Policy So Far and the Impact to Banking, Lending and Business Webinar
Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Don't miss this complimentary webinar detailing the Trump administration's changing environmental priorities, and what they could mean for your business. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of past environmental policies that have already changed including the United States' involvement in the Paris Climate Accord, increased costs of subsidized renewables, and altering the existing clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementation of President Trump's environmental policies, and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of the various Trump administration policy implementations?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Register here today!
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"