- Maiuri, Anna M.
Trump's Environmental Policy So Far and the Impact to Banking, Lending and Business Webinar
Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Don't miss this complimentary webinar detailing the Trump administration's changing environmental priorities, and what they could mean for your business. Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri will take a closer look at a variety of past environmental policies that have already changed including the United States' involvement in the Paris Climate Accord, increased costs of subsidized renewables, and altering the existing clean power plans. Anna will also discuss implementation of President Trump's environmental policies, and how the new head of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, will apply federal environmental law enforcement. All this with a focus on the impacts to everyday businesses.
- What are the possible effects of the various Trump administration policy implementations?
- Will there be increases in environmental grant and loan programs?
- What environmental legislation will be targeted?
- Will compliance resources be directed elsewhere?
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Register here today!
- Webinars “Interesting Times: Trump’s Reset of Environmental policy and the Impacts on Business” webinar on April 11, 2017 at 3 pm
- Industry Alerts SUPREME COURT DELAYS CLIMATE CONTROL REGS
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court