- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, 1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee
Trusts: The Ultimate Guide
presented by National Business Institute - NBI
June 5, 2017 & June 6, 2017 - Nashville, TN
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt
1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN
OR June 7, 2017 & June 8, 2017 - Memphis, TN
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis
5069 Sanderlin Avenue, Memphis, TN
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) on Day 2:
Legal Ethics from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Lawrence M. Magdovitz in Memphis:
* Who is Your Client?
* Top Malpractice Risks in Trusts Practice
* Fiduciary Liability Considerations
* Avoiding Fraudulent Transfers
* Testator Capacity Issues
Make the Best Use of Today's Top Trusts
We've expanded on our top "Trusts 101" course to give you even more unique trusts structures, sample provisions language, and reasoning for which planning tools better suit specific client situations. Understand the key structures and uses of today's top trusts and anticipate administration challenges and tax consequences. Register today!
* Get an update on the current laws and tax regs governing the trusts practice.
* Analyze all key factors in selecting the best trust option for each unique situation.
* Learn when and how IRA trusts are used.
* Define powers and duties of all trust parties to smooth implementation and prevent disputes.
* Save drafting time with sample trust language.
* Clarify who your client is to avoid conflicts of interest and other ethical violations.
* Minimize your client's tax burdens with effective use of defective trusts.
* Get practical guidance for drafting unique, single purpose trusts for special needs, firearms, etc.
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 Webinars Behavioral Health Webinar September 20, 2018 - Meaningful Collaboration Among Behavioral Health Providers - Mergers are Not the Only Option for Survival
- September 18, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Congratulates Partner Cherie Brant on her Appointment to Hydro One Board
- November 11-13, 2018 Conferences 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference November 11-13, 2018
- September 17, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Newly Formed India Practice
- September 11, 2018 In the News Attorney Carolyn Johnsen to be Honored at the 2018 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards
- September 7, 2018 In the News 73 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers, 33 Named Rising Stars