- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, 1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee
Trusts: The Ultimate Guide
presented by National Business Institute - NBI
June 5, 2017 & June 6, 2017 - Nashville, TN
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt
1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN
OR June 7, 2017 & June 8, 2017 - Memphis, TN
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis
5069 Sanderlin Avenue, Memphis, TN
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) on Day 2:
Legal Ethics from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Lawrence M. Magdovitz in Memphis:
* Who is Your Client?
* Top Malpractice Risks in Trusts Practice
* Fiduciary Liability Considerations
* Avoiding Fraudulent Transfers
* Testator Capacity Issues
Make the Best Use of Today's Top Trusts
We've expanded on our top "Trusts 101" course to give you even more unique trusts structures, sample provisions language, and reasoning for which planning tools better suit specific client situations. Understand the key structures and uses of today's top trusts and anticipate administration challenges and tax consequences. Register today!
* Get an update on the current laws and tax regs governing the trusts practice.
* Analyze all key factors in selecting the best trust option for each unique situation.
* Learn when and how IRA trusts are used.
* Define powers and duties of all trust parties to smooth implementation and prevent disputes.
* Save drafting time with sample trust language.
* Clarify who your client is to avoid conflicts of interest and other ethical violations.
* Minimize your client's tax burdens with effective use of defective trusts.
* Get practical guidance for drafting unique, single purpose trusts for special needs, firearms, etc.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 21, 2019 In the News Frederick M. Cummings to Speak at ASPEN 2019
- March 21, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Associated Press Article Discussing the College Admissions Scandal
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale