- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, 1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee
Trusts: The Ultimate Guide
presented by National Business Institute - NBI
June 5, 2017 & June 6, 2017 - Nashville, TN
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt
1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN
OR June 7, 2017 & June 8, 2017 - Memphis, TN
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis
5069 Sanderlin Avenue, Memphis, TN
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) on Day 2:
Legal Ethics from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Lawrence M. Magdovitz in Memphis:
* Who is Your Client?
* Top Malpractice Risks in Trusts Practice
* Fiduciary Liability Considerations
* Avoiding Fraudulent Transfers
* Testator Capacity Issues
Make the Best Use of Today's Top Trusts
We've expanded on our top "Trusts 101" course to give you even more unique trusts structures, sample provisions language, and reasoning for which planning tools better suit specific client situations. Understand the key structures and uses of today's top trusts and anticipate administration challenges and tax consequences. Register today!
* Get an update on the current laws and tax regs governing the trusts practice.
* Analyze all key factors in selecting the best trust option for each unique situation.
* Learn when and how IRA trusts are used.
* Define powers and duties of all trust parties to smooth implementation and prevent disputes.
* Save drafting time with sample trust language.
* Clarify who your client is to avoid conflicts of interest and other ethical violations.
* Minimize your client's tax burdens with effective use of defective trusts.
* Get practical guidance for drafting unique, single purpose trusts for special needs, firearms, etc.
- Seminars Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Seminars NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish August 6-7, 2018
- Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars