- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, 1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Trusts: The Ultimate Guide
presented by National Business Institute - NBI
June 5, 2017 & June 6, 2017 - Nashville, TN
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt
1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN
OR June 7, 2017 & June 8, 2017 - Memphis, TN
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis
5069 Sanderlin Avenue, Memphis, TN
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) on Day 2:
Legal Ethics from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Lawrence M. Magdovitz in Memphis:
* Who is Your Client?
* Top Malpractice Risks in Trusts Practice
* Fiduciary Liability Considerations
* Avoiding Fraudulent Transfers
* Testator Capacity Issues
Make the Best Use of Today's Top Trusts
We've expanded on our top "Trusts 101" course to give you even more unique trusts structures, sample provisions language, and reasoning for which planning tools better suit specific client situations. Understand the key structures and uses of today's top trusts and anticipate administration challenges and tax consequences. Register today!
* Get an update on the current laws and tax regs governing the trusts practice.
* Analyze all key factors in selecting the best trust option for each unique situation.
* Learn when and how IRA trusts are used.
* Define powers and duties of all trust parties to smooth implementation and prevent disputes.
* Save drafting time with sample trust language.
* Clarify who your client is to avoid conflicts of interest and other ethical violations.
* Minimize your client's tax burdens with effective use of defective trusts.
* Get practical guidance for drafting unique, single purpose trusts for special needs, firearms, etc.
- Seminars Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Seminars NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish August 6-7, 2018
- Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional