- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, 1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee
Trusts: The Ultimate Guide
presented by National Business Institute - NBI
June 5, 2017 & June 6, 2017 - Nashville, TN
Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt
1919 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN
OR June 7, 2017 & June 8, 2017 - Memphis, TN
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Memphis
5069 Sanderlin Avenue, Memphis, TN
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) on Day 2:
Legal Ethics from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Lawrence M. Magdovitz in Memphis:
* Who is Your Client?
* Top Malpractice Risks in Trusts Practice
* Fiduciary Liability Considerations
* Avoiding Fraudulent Transfers
* Testator Capacity Issues
Make the Best Use of Today's Top Trusts
We've expanded on our top "Trusts 101" course to give you even more unique trusts structures, sample provisions language, and reasoning for which planning tools better suit specific client situations. Understand the key structures and uses of today's top trusts and anticipate administration challenges and tax consequences. Register today!
* Get an update on the current laws and tax regs governing the trusts practice.
* Analyze all key factors in selecting the best trust option for each unique situation.
* Learn when and how IRA trusts are used.
* Define powers and duties of all trust parties to smooth implementation and prevent disputes.
* Save drafting time with sample trust language.
* Clarify who your client is to avoid conflicts of interest and other ethical violations.
* Minimize your client's tax burdens with effective use of defective trusts.
* Get practical guidance for drafting unique, single purpose trusts for special needs, firearms, etc.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"