- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville School of Law, 4013 Armory Oaks Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37204
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join us for this very informative seminar. Ralph Levy Jr. (Of Counsel, Nashville) will be a featured presenter at the Tennessee Business Law Conference, speaking on "LLC Mergers, Conversions, and Reorganizations".
Mark your calendar for Thursday and Friday, May 3 - 4, 2018.
beginning at 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
Register today by clicking here.
Attend this two-day satisfaction-guaranteed event and enhance your professional skill set while earning all your 2018 CLE credit, 12 hours of general CLE and 3 hours of dual CLE.
The 4th Annual Tennessee Business Law Conference packs two days with leading authorities delivering critical law practice guidance on the hottest topics and some of the most complex issues you’ll face. It features a faculty of leading business law attorneys explaining the very latest developments in Tennessee business law and sharing their experiences.Highlights include:
- Series LLCs. Michael Goode outlines the steps to follow when organizing a Series LLC, including the major benefits of a Series LLC.
- Cybersecurity. Justin Joy and Thomas Ritter will give you an overview of the cyber threat landscape for businesses and will discuss data breach litigation trends.
- Business contracts. Tracy Kane gives you tips on drafting and negotiating business contracts.
- Contract breach. Chuck Fisher will discuss how to address disputes, calculate damages, and come up with successful remedies.
- Valuation. Joshua Hedrick, MBA and Certified Valuation Analyst, will explain the best ways to value businesses and business assets in Tennessee.
- Indemnification. Matthew Lyon will provide an overview of indemnification while Andrew Pulliam will discuss negotiation of indemnification provisions and agreements.
- Ethics. Kelly Frey and Gary Brown will discuss corporate compliance and ethics and will walk you through identifying and managing common business risks. Terry Adams will provide guidance on ethical practices when issues of your scope or representation and conflicts of interest arise.
This event is sponsored by M. Lee Smith Publishers.
- Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Industry Alerts $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Seminars NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish August 6-7, 2018
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 10, 2023 In the News David Durell Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- December 29, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Ohio Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- October 20, 2022 Industry Alerts New Disclosure Requirements for the 2023 Proxy Season
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner