- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville School of Law, 4013 Armory Oaks Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37204
Please join us for this very informative seminar. Ralph Levy Jr. (Of Counsel, Nashville) will be a featured presenter at the Tennessee Business Law Conference, speaking on "LLC Mergers, Conversions, and Reorganizations".
Mark your calendar for Thursday and Friday, May 3 - 4, 2018.
beginning at 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
Register today by clicking here.
Attend this two-day satisfaction-guaranteed event and enhance your professional skill set while earning all your 2018 CLE credit, 12 hours of general CLE and 3 hours of dual CLE.
The 4th Annual Tennessee Business Law Conference packs two days with leading authorities delivering critical law practice guidance on the hottest topics and some of the most complex issues you’ll face. It features a faculty of leading business law attorneys explaining the very latest developments in Tennessee business law and sharing their experiences.Highlights include:
- Series LLCs. Michael Goode outlines the steps to follow when organizing a Series LLC, including the major benefits of a Series LLC.
- Cybersecurity. Justin Joy and Thomas Ritter will give you an overview of the cyber threat landscape for businesses and will discuss data breach litigation trends.
- Business contracts. Tracy Kane gives you tips on drafting and negotiating business contracts.
- Contract breach. Chuck Fisher will discuss how to address disputes, calculate damages, and come up with successful remedies.
- Valuation. Joshua Hedrick, MBA and Certified Valuation Analyst, will explain the best ways to value businesses and business assets in Tennessee.
- Indemnification. Matthew Lyon will provide an overview of indemnification while Andrew Pulliam will discuss negotiation of indemnification provisions and agreements.
- Ethics. Kelly Frey and Gary Brown will discuss corporate compliance and ethics and will walk you through identifying and managing common business risks. Terry Adams will provide guidance on ethical practices when issues of your scope or representation and conflicts of interest arise.
This event is sponsored by M. Lee Smith Publishers.
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 2019 Industry Alerts The Big Reveal: Changes to the CBCA End an Era of Anonymity for Beneficial Owners of Private Corporations
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Succession Planning for Family Businesses: Things to Keep in Mind as You Plan for Transition
- October 2018 Industry Alerts Treasury Releases Proposed Regulations on Opportunity Zones
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- June 2018 Industry Alerts M&A Update: Considering a Sale? 6 Keys to Maximizing Value
- February 2017 Industry Alerts HR, Payroll, Finance Department Beware: Renewed IRS W-2 Phishing Scam Alert
- October 2016 Industry Alerts Breaking into the Craft Brewing Industry in Michigan: What Strategic Arrangement is Right for You?