- Ujczo, Daniel D.
CBRE, 200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor, Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Panelist: Dan Ujczo
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Dan Ujczo as he speaks at the Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion, on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at CBRE in Columbus, Ohio.
Presented by BMO Harris Bank, Columbus 2020 and Ohio SBDC, this panel discussion will inform you on the latest updates on taxes, cross-border tariffs and trade. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from tax and legal experts and hear business leader perspectives on how these changes may affect you and how to help manage the risks to your business.
4:00–4:30 p.m. Registration and Networking
4:30–5:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
5:45–6:45 p.m. Networking and Light Appetizers
To learn more information, please click here.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- June 11, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 14, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode II - USMCA Customs Compliance and Automotive Rules of Origin