CBRE, 200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor, Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Panelist: Dan Ujczo
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Dan Ujczo as he speaks at the Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion, on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at CBRE in Columbus, Ohio.
Presented by BMO Harris Bank, Columbus 2020 and Ohio SBDC, this panel discussion will inform you on the latest updates on taxes, cross-border tariffs and trade. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from tax and legal experts and hear business leader perspectives on how these changes may affect you and how to help manage the risks to your business.
4:00–4:30 p.m. Registration and Networking
4:30–5:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
5:45–6:45 p.m. Networking and Light Appetizers
To learn more information, please click here.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- February 05, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Featured on UnpublishedTV to Discuss Canada-U.S. Relationship Under Biden
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border