- Ujczo, Daniel D.
CBRE, 200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor, Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Panelist: Dan Ujczo
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Dan Ujczo as he speaks at the Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion, on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at CBRE in Columbus, Ohio.
Presented by BMO Harris Bank, Columbus 2020 and Ohio SBDC, this panel discussion will inform you on the latest updates on taxes, cross-border tariffs and trade. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from tax and legal experts and hear business leader perspectives on how these changes may affect you and how to help manage the risks to your business.
4:00–4:30 p.m. Registration and Networking
4:30–5:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
5:45–6:45 p.m. Networking and Light Appetizers
To learn more information, please click here.
- June 5, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- February 5, 2019 Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 7th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- Fall/Winter 2018 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Authors Current Magazine Article on USMCA and the Great Lakes Region
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- September 28, 2018 Industry Alerts Canada, Cannabis, and Crossing the Continent: Considerations for Canada-U.S. Companies, Business Travelers, and Investors
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”