- Ujczo, Daniel D.
CBRE, 200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor, Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
200 Civic Center Drive, 14th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Panelist: Dan Ujczo
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Dan Ujczo as he speaks at the Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion, on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at CBRE in Columbus, Ohio.
Presented by BMO Harris Bank, Columbus 2020 and Ohio SBDC, this panel discussion will inform you on the latest updates on taxes, cross-border tariffs and trade. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from tax and legal experts and hear business leader perspectives on how these changes may affect you and how to help manage the risks to your business.
4:00–4:30 p.m. Registration and Networking
4:30–5:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
5:45–6:45 p.m. Networking and Light Appetizers
To learn more information, please click here.
- October 22, 2019 Seminars International Insight: Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Bloomfield Hills
- October 17, 2019 Seminars The Future of Energy: The North American Competitive Advantage
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Summary of Automotive Provisions of USMCA*
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Will USMCA Be the Trick or Treat in October 2019
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Can You Take Discovery in the U.S. for Foreign Arbitrations? Maybe, Says the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- September 19-20, 2019 Conferences NASCO Continental Reunion: Preserving the Past & Inspiring the Future
- June 5, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- February 5, 2019 Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 7th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?