- Special Events
In the underground parking lot across from Michigan Stadium, on the northwest corner of Main St. and Snyder, between Stadium and Pauline Boulevards, 1310 S. Main Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Saturday, October 7, 2017 from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
at: 1310 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Our party will be in the underground parking lot across from Michigan Stadium, on the northwest corner of Main St. and Snyder, between Stadium and Pauline Boulevards.
Join DW for a college football tailgate filled with drinks, food and great football rivalry! Contact Mellissa Boyd for more details.
- Special Events Inaugural New Americans Appreciation Gala on October 12, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted in TechTarget on Berkshire Hathaway Declining to Publish DEI Strategy and Data
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions John Desmond Featured in Nevada Business on How COVID Has Changed Daily Life
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing