- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack & Hotel, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa, 50009
Monday, March 5, 2018
from Noon to 4:30 p.m.
at: Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Hotel
1 Prairie Meadows Drive
Altoona, IA 50009
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) has been invited to speak in Des Moines, IA at a conference titled, “Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa?” which will be held on Monday, March 5. The conference is co-sponsored by Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Drake University School of Law.
Click here for more information and the registration link.
Is Iowa ready for sports betting? What would a system of regulated sports betting in the state look like? This CLE will consider these and other questions about the legalization of sports betting in Iowa. The program features panels of leading attorneys, regulators, and gaming industry executives. This event is co-sponsored by Drake University Law School and Prairie Meadows Casino and Hotel.
- Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference
- Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018
- Webinars Understanding the Fundamentals of Fantasy Sports Framework
- October 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 14: Internal Revenue Service Makes Determination Regarding Tax Liability for Daily Fantasy Sports Operators and Potential Write-Offs for Players
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Boston Business Journal Regarding IRS Memo on Daily Fantasy Sport Entry Fee Taxes
- August 05, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 13: Canadian Gaming Association’s Standards for Cashless Wagering
- July 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 12: Nevada Gaming Commission Regulatory Adoption Presents New Opportunities for Wager Funding
- May 12, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 11: Esports in the Time of Physical Distancing