- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack & Hotel, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa, 50009
Monday, March 5, 2018
from Noon to 4:30 p.m.
at: Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Hotel
1 Prairie Meadows Drive
Altoona, IA 50009
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) has been invited to speak in Des Moines, IA at a conference titled, “Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa?” which will be held on Monday, March 5. The conference is co-sponsored by Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Drake University School of Law.
Click here for more information and the registration link.
Is Iowa ready for sports betting? What would a system of regulated sports betting in the state look like? This CLE will consider these and other questions about the legalization of sports betting in Iowa. The program features panels of leading attorneys, regulators, and gaming industry executives. This event is co-sponsored by Drake University Law School and Prairie Meadows Casino and Hotel.
- Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference
- Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018
- Webinars Understanding the Fundamentals of Fantasy Sports Framework
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 08, 2021 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Casino.org on Possible Justice Department Reaction to Wire Act Decision
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- December 21, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Discusses Future of Wire Act Case with Gambling Compliance
- December 17, 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 15: Gaming in the Biden Administration - What to Expect Next
- December 01, 2020 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Featured in Gaming America Magazine on Pandemic Silver Linings for Las Vegas