- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack & Hotel, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa, 50009
Monday, March 5, 2018
from Noon to 4:30 p.m.
at: Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Hotel
1 Prairie Meadows Drive
Altoona, IA 50009
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) has been invited to speak in Des Moines, IA at a conference titled, “Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa?” which will be held on Monday, March 5. The conference is co-sponsored by Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Drake University School of Law.
Click here for more information and the registration link.
Is Iowa ready for sports betting? What would a system of regulated sports betting in the state look like? This CLE will consider these and other questions about the legalization of sports betting in Iowa. The program features panels of leading attorneys, regulators, and gaming industry executives. This event is co-sponsored by Drake University Law School and Prairie Meadows Casino and Hotel.
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 13 - 15, 2019 Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted by Native Business Discussing Pearl River Resort
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 18, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted in SBC Americas Discussing Single Bet Sports Wagering in Canada
- March 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Article Discussing ESports Betting Bans