- Lowenhar-Fisher, Kate C.
- Speaking Engagements
Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack & Hotel, 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa, 50009
Monday, March 5, 2018
from Noon to 4:30 p.m.
at: Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Hotel
1 Prairie Meadows Drive
Altoona, IA 50009
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) has been invited to speak in Des Moines, IA at a conference titled, “Is Sports Betting Coming to Iowa?” which will be held on Monday, March 5. The conference is co-sponsored by Prairie Meadows Casino Racetrack and Drake University School of Law.
Click here for more information and the registration link.
Is Iowa ready for sports betting? What would a system of regulated sports betting in the state look like? This CLE will consider these and other questions about the legalization of sports betting in Iowa. The program features panels of leading attorneys, regulators, and gaming industry executives. This event is co-sponsored by Drake University Law School and Prairie Meadows Casino and Hotel.
- September 24, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 8
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 1, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Waite Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- July 27, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 6
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- June 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the U.K.’s Daily Mail Article Regarding the Legalization of Sports Betting in the United States
- May 31, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”