- Special Events
Meadowbrook Country Club, 40941 W. Eight Mile Rd., Northville, Michigan, 48167
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Tony Jenkins (Member and Chief Diversity Officer, Detroit) and Board Member of firm client Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity for the following fundraising events- CATCH Golf Prelude Party and the Golf Classic.
At the Prelude Party you may bid on the silent auction items in advance of the party and continue bidding even if you are unable to attend the event (although you must be present to bid on the live items). Items include autographed sports memorabilia from Detroit’s biggest stars, a diamond necklace, beauty and spa packages, exciting trips and a chance for two people to play in the Lexus Champions for Charity Golf Championship this December in Pebble Beach! To view and bid on items, please visit: http://CATCH2018.givesmart.com
CATCH Golf Prelude Party
Sunday, July 15, 2018
The Dearborn Inn
CATCH Golf Classic
Presented by Toyota Motor North America
Monday, July 16, 2018
7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. shotguns
Meadowbrook Country Club
To learn more information about the charity and the fundraising events, please click here.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 20, 2019 In the News J. Alex Grimsley Joins Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office as a Member
- August 15, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Appointed to the Arizona Commission of African American Affairs
- August 15, 2019 In the News Twenty-Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 15, 2019 In the News 183 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- August 12, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Selected for Leadership Columbus 2020 Class
- August 2019 Industry Alerts UPDATE: Recent Department of Justice Guidance on Antitrust Compliance Programs
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important