- Special Events
Meadowbrook Country Club, 40941 W. Eight Mile Rd., Northville, Michigan, 48167
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Tony Jenkins (Member and Chief Diversity Officer, Detroit) and Board Member of firm client Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity for the following fundraising events- CATCH Golf Prelude Party and the Golf Classic.
At the Prelude Party you may bid on the silent auction items in advance of the party and continue bidding even if you are unable to attend the event (although you must be present to bid on the live items). Items include autographed sports memorabilia from Detroit’s biggest stars, a diamond necklace, beauty and spa packages, exciting trips and a chance for two people to play in the Lexus Champions for Charity Golf Championship this December in Pebble Beach! To view and bid on items, please visit: http://CATCH2018.givesmart.com
CATCH Golf Prelude Party
Sunday, July 15, 2018
The Dearborn Inn
CATCH Golf Classic
Presented by Toyota Motor North America
Monday, July 16, 2018
7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. shotguns
Meadowbrook Country Club
To learn more information about the charity and the fundraising events, please click here.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"