- Special Events
Meadowbrook Country Club, 40941 W. Eight Mile Rd., Northville, Michigan, 48167
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Tony Jenkins (Member and Chief Diversity Officer, Detroit) and Board Member of firm client Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity for the following fundraising events- CATCH Golf Prelude Party and the Golf Classic.
At the Prelude Party you may bid on the silent auction items in advance of the party and continue bidding even if you are unable to attend the event (although you must be present to bid on the live items). Items include autographed sports memorabilia from Detroit’s biggest stars, a diamond necklace, beauty and spa packages, exciting trips and a chance for two people to play in the Lexus Champions for Charity Golf Championship this December in Pebble Beach! To view and bid on items, please visit: http://CATCH2018.givesmart.com
CATCH Golf Prelude Party
Sunday, July 15, 2018
The Dearborn Inn
CATCH Golf Classic
Presented by Toyota Motor North America
Monday, July 16, 2018
7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. shotguns
Meadowbrook Country Club
To learn more information about the charity and the fundraising events, please click here.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar