- Special Events
Meadowbrook Country Club, 40941 W. Eight Mile Rd., Northville, Michigan, 48167
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Tony Jenkins (Member and Chief Diversity Officer, Detroit) and Board Member of firm client Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity for the following fundraising events- CATCH Golf Prelude Party and the Golf Classic.
At the Prelude Party you may bid on the silent auction items in advance of the party and continue bidding even if you are unable to attend the event (although you must be present to bid on the live items). Items include autographed sports memorabilia from Detroit’s biggest stars, a diamond necklace, beauty and spa packages, exciting trips and a chance for two people to play in the Lexus Champions for Charity Golf Championship this December in Pebble Beach! To view and bid on items, please visit: http://CATCH2018.givesmart.com
CATCH Golf Prelude Party
Sunday, July 15, 2018
The Dearborn Inn
CATCH Golf Classic
Presented by Toyota Motor North America
Monday, July 16, 2018
7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. shotguns
Meadowbrook Country Club
To learn more information about the charity and the fundraising events, please click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office