- Ujczo, Daniel D.
AAIG, 26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200, Southfield, Michigan, 48034
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200
Southfield, MI 48034
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will join representatives of MAGNA, CAR, and the consulate General of Canada in Detroit to discuss the impact of NAFTA on the automotive industry. Jim Plemmons (Member, Detroit) is DW's sponsoring attorney at this event.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Join our Panel of Experts to Address State of U.S.-Canada Trade Relations and Impact on Automotive Industry.
If there has been one thing certain since President Donald Trump has taken office, it is that nothing is certain. A perfect example is the state of NAFTA. With the renegotiation of NAFTA, what can we expect going forward for the automotive industry and the economy overall in both the United States and Canada?
Canada and the United States enjoy the longest, deepest, most peaceful and mutually beneficial relationship of any two countries in the world. The U.S.-Canada trade relationship is the second largest in the world after China, with U.S. goods and services trade with Canada totaling an estimated $627.8 billion in 2016, according to the U.S. Office of Trade Representative.
Hear from industry, government and academic specialists on Canada-U.S. trade relations, specific to the automotive sector. This will be an insightful and timely examination on a topic that is sure to impact both countries’ automotive industry in the near- and long-term.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019
- December 4, 2018 In the News Attorney Benjamin Kennedy Elected to the University of Nevada Alumni Council
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto