- Ujczo, Daniel D.
AAIG, 26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200, Southfield, Michigan, 48034
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200
Southfield, MI 48034
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will join representatives of MAGNA, CAR, and the consulate General of Canada in Detroit to discuss the impact of NAFTA on the automotive industry. Jim Plemmons (Member, Detroit) is DW's sponsoring attorney at this event.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Join our Panel of Experts to Address State of U.S.-Canada Trade Relations and Impact on Automotive Industry.
If there has been one thing certain since President Donald Trump has taken office, it is that nothing is certain. A perfect example is the state of NAFTA. With the renegotiation of NAFTA, what can we expect going forward for the automotive industry and the economy overall in both the United States and Canada?
Canada and the United States enjoy the longest, deepest, most peaceful and mutually beneficial relationship of any two countries in the world. The U.S.-Canada trade relationship is the second largest in the world after China, with U.S. goods and services trade with Canada totaling an estimated $627.8 billion in 2016, according to the U.S. Office of Trade Representative.
Hear from industry, government and academic specialists on Canada-U.S. trade relations, specific to the automotive sector. This will be an insightful and timely examination on a topic that is sure to impact both countries’ automotive industry in the near- and long-term.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 11, 2019 In the News Scott Holcomb Presented “Procurement Simplified and Examined: Understanding Terms, Time and Thought Behind the Process” at the 2019 Risk Management Summit
- February 11, 2019 In the News Austen Adams and Cam Caldwell Close Filmore Deal
- February 11, 2019 Media Mentions Jonathan Redway Quoted in Wired Article on AT&T 5G Claims