AAIG, 26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200, Southfield, Michigan, 48034
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
26200 Lahser Road, Suite 200
Southfield, MI 48034
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will join representatives of MAGNA, CAR, and the consulate General of Canada in Detroit to discuss the impact of NAFTA on the automotive industry. Jim Plemmons (Member, Detroit) is DW's sponsoring attorney at this event.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Join our Panel of Experts to Address State of U.S.-Canada Trade Relations and Impact on Automotive Industry.
If there has been one thing certain since President Donald Trump has taken office, it is that nothing is certain. A perfect example is the state of NAFTA. With the renegotiation of NAFTA, what can we expect going forward for the automotive industry and the economy overall in both the United States and Canada?
Canada and the United States enjoy the longest, deepest, most peaceful and mutually beneficial relationship of any two countries in the world. The U.S.-Canada trade relationship is the second largest in the world after China, with U.S. goods and services trade with Canada totaling an estimated $627.8 billion in 2016, according to the U.S. Office of Trade Representative.
Hear from industry, government and academic specialists on Canada-U.S. trade relations, specific to the automotive sector. This will be an insightful and timely examination on a topic that is sure to impact both countries’ automotive industry in the near- and long-term.
- Industry Alerts Trump Administration Orders Review of US Trade Deficit: How Canadian and American Companies May Be Affected
- Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- Conferences Bicontinental Automotive Summit on September 28, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court