- Lozier, James E.
Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present the first webinar in a series on "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What To Do (and not do) Before During and After". This first webinar in the series will cover Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration; covering recent enforcement trends and the status and implementation of the FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act). This webinar is essential for finance, legal, risk management and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
Please register here today!
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office