- Lozier, James E.
Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present the first webinar in a series on "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What To Do (and not do) Before During and After". This first webinar in the series will cover Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration; covering recent enforcement trends and the status and implementation of the FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act). This webinar is essential for finance, legal, risk management and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
Please register here today!
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly