- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Special Events
Cincinnati Museum Center, 1301 Western Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45203
Please join Dickinson Wright, PNC Bank's Treasury Management team and their partners, in a discussion about the comprehensive trading between the U.S. and Canada, with an eye to the changes that USMCA and Canadian Payments Modernizations may bring. This discussion will feature panels of industry experts from legal, accounting and tax, inbound investments, and financial services firms to provide companies with solid strategies that will enable them to manage successfully through these changes and ensure success in Canada. Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross Border (Canada - U.S.) Practice Group Chair, Columbus) will be giving a presentation titled "USMCA Update and Other Legal Considerations in Canada."
- Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- Articles Dan Ujczo Authors Article for The Lawyer’s Daily on Future of USMCA
- Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- July 8, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- May 05, 2020 Industry Alerts President Trump Renews Threat of Tariffs Against China in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic | 特朗普总统重申对中国加征关税的威胁应对新冠疫情的大流行
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- December 2019 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Discusses USMCA Progress with the Toronto Star and the National Post
- November 2019 Media Mentions Alan Litwack and Mark Redinger Quoted by Canadian Lawyer on Cross-Border Investors
- Fall/Winter 2018 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Authors Current Magazine Article on USMCA and the Great Lakes Region