- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Special Events
Cincinnati Museum Center, 1301 Western Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45203
Please join Dickinson Wright, PNC Bank's Treasury Management team and their partners, in a discussion about the comprehensive trading between the U.S. and Canada, with an eye to the changes that USMCA and Canadian Payments Modernizations may bring. This discussion will feature panels of industry experts from legal, accounting and tax, inbound investments, and financial services firms to provide companies with solid strategies that will enable them to manage successfully through these changes and ensure success in Canada. Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross Border (Canada - U.S.) Practice Group Chair, Columbus) will be giving a presentation titled "USMCA Update and Other Legal Considerations in Canada."
- December 2019 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Discusses USMCA Progress with the Toronto Star and the National Post
- November 2019 Media Mentions Alan Litwack and Mark Redinger Quoted by Canadian Lawyer on Cross-Border Investors
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- Fall/Winter 2018 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Authors Current Magazine Article on USMCA and the Great Lakes Region
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- August 28, 2018 Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”