- Gaynor, Jennifer J. .
Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and Other Adventures in Gaming Law: Legislative Update Series
on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Pacific).
This seminar will be delivered live online via webinar format
Jennifer Gaynor (Member, Las Vegas) will present this webinar on "Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and other Adventures in Gaming Law" for the state Bar of Nevada. Jennifer will cover the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws and how to understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
A seasoned panel of Nevada gaming attorneys will provide an overview of the key changes to Nevada’s gaming law from the 2017 legislative session, and how these changes will affect businesses operating in this highly regulated industry.
• Identify the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws.
• Understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"