- Gaynor, Jennifer J. .
Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and Other Adventures in Gaming Law: Legislative Update Series
on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Pacific).
This seminar will be delivered live online via webinar format
Jennifer Gaynor (Member, Las Vegas) will present this webinar on "Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and other Adventures in Gaming Law" for the state Bar of Nevada. Jennifer will cover the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws and how to understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
A seasoned panel of Nevada gaming attorneys will provide an overview of the key changes to Nevada’s gaming law from the 2017 legislative session, and how these changes will affect businesses operating in this highly regulated industry.
• Identify the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws.
• Understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- June 20, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 20, 2019 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2019
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List