Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and Other Adventures in Gaming Law: Legislative Update Series
on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Pacific).
This seminar will be delivered live online via webinar format
Jennifer Gaynor (Member, Las Vegas) will present this webinar on "Nevada 2017 Legislative Update: eSports and other Adventures in Gaming Law" for the state Bar of Nevada. Jennifer will cover the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws and how to understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
A seasoned panel of Nevada gaming attorneys will provide an overview of the key changes to Nevada’s gaming law from the 2017 legislative session, and how these changes will affect businesses operating in this highly regulated industry.
• Identify the most significant new legislation affecting gaming laws.
• Understand the impact these changes will have on the gaming industry.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 5
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 4
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 1
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars