Please join us for this informative seminar. Joshua Burgener (Member, Nashville) and Autumn Gentry (Member, Nashville) will be presenting to the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) on the defend trade secrets act, and how to ensure non-compete and non-solicitation agreements are fully enforceable under the law.
Register today by clicking here.
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Location: MARS Petcare HQ
315 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Where to Next? Ontario Court of Appeal Rules that Arbitration Clause is Invalid, Clearing the Road for Class Action against Uber
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- October 2017 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Michigan Supreme Court Clarifies Application of the Statute of Limitations to Shareholder Oppression Claims
- June 2017 In the News Bricks Through Windows, Protection Tax Schemes, And Early Dismissal of Civil RICO Claims
- May 2016 Industry Alerts The Defend Trade Secrets Act. It’s Coming: What You Need to Know