- Mayersohn, Joel D.
The Tower Club, 100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33394
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club
100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
Joel Mayersohn (Member, Fort Lauderdale) moderates this informative and well received event.
There’s a surprise waiting at every stage of the M&A life cycle. So it’s better for high-level finance executives like you to be prepared. Join us for a thought-provoking forum designed to explore the complex array of challenges you’ll encounter during a M&A experience. Our panelists will deliver strategic and operational guidance backed by their unique experiences. Regardless of the size of your company or the stage of your maturity, you’ll be rewarded with valuable transparency and essential best practices.
Learning Objectives :
- M&A Unknowns – learn survival tactics and essential tips for M&A due diligence.
- How Controllers and senior finance executives can position themselves as strategic resources to management before, during, and after an M&A transaction.
- How organizational structure, retention, accountability, and politics can impact the growth trajectory of the merged entity.
- How to effectively navigate these unique challenges.
REGISTER TODAY by CLICKING HERE!
Registration Fee: Complimentary to CFO Leadership Council Members | Qualified Guests $60
Cancellation Policy: Send cancellations to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
Learn more about the CFO Leadership Council by clicking here.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 15, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Appointed to the Arizona Commission of African American Affairs
- August 15, 2019 In the News Twenty-Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 15, 2019 In the News 183 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- August 12, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Selected for Leadership Columbus 2020 Class
- August 2019 Industry Alerts UPDATE: Recent Department of Justice Guidance on Antitrust Compliance Programs
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- August 2019 Industry Alerts New HRA Alternatives for Employers