- Mayersohn, Joel D.
The Tower Club, 100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33394
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club
100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
Joel Mayersohn (Member, Fort Lauderdale) moderates this informative and well received event.
There’s a surprise waiting at every stage of the M&A life cycle. So it’s better for high-level finance executives like you to be prepared. Join us for a thought-provoking forum designed to explore the complex array of challenges you’ll encounter during a M&A experience. Our panelists will deliver strategic and operational guidance backed by their unique experiences. Regardless of the size of your company or the stage of your maturity, you’ll be rewarded with valuable transparency and essential best practices.
Learning Objectives :
- M&A Unknowns – learn survival tactics and essential tips for M&A due diligence.
- How Controllers and senior finance executives can position themselves as strategic resources to management before, during, and after an M&A transaction.
- How organizational structure, retention, accountability, and politics can impact the growth trajectory of the merged entity.
- How to effectively navigate these unique challenges.
REGISTER TODAY by CLICKING HERE!
Registration Fee: Complimentary to CFO Leadership Council Members | Qualified Guests $60
Cancellation Policy: Send cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
Learn more about the CFO Leadership Council by clicking here.
- November 17-19, 2019 Conferences 2019 PrimeTime Sports Management Conference
- October 22, 2019 Seminars International Insight: Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Bloomfield Hills
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 17, 2019 Seminars The Future of Energy: The North American Competitive Advantage
- October 15, 2019 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a "Woman Worth Watching" by Profiles in Diversity Journal
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Holds that Violating Code of Ethics a Legitimate, Non-Discriminatory Reason for Termination
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Third Party Determinations in Michigan
- October 2019 Industry Alerts Summary of Automotive Provisions of USMCA*