- Mayersohn, Joel D.
The Tower Club, 100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33394
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club
100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
Joel Mayersohn (Member, Fort Lauderdale) moderates this informative and well received event.
There’s a surprise waiting at every stage of the M&A life cycle. So it’s better for high-level finance executives like you to be prepared. Join us for a thought-provoking forum designed to explore the complex array of challenges you’ll encounter during a M&A experience. Our panelists will deliver strategic and operational guidance backed by their unique experiences. Regardless of the size of your company or the stage of your maturity, you’ll be rewarded with valuable transparency and essential best practices.
Learning Objectives :
- M&A Unknowns – learn survival tactics and essential tips for M&A due diligence.
- How Controllers and senior finance executives can position themselves as strategic resources to management before, during, and after an M&A transaction.
- How organizational structure, retention, accountability, and politics can impact the growth trajectory of the merged entity.
- How to effectively navigate these unique challenges.
REGISTER TODAY by CLICKING HERE!
Registration Fee: Complimentary to CFO Leadership Council Members | Qualified Guests $60
Cancellation Policy: Send cancellations to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
Learn more about the CFO Leadership Council by clicking here.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office