- Mayersohn, Joel D.
The Tower Club, 100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33394
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club
100 SE 3rd Avenue, One Financial Plaza, 28th Floor
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
Joel Mayersohn (Member, Fort Lauderdale) moderates this informative and well received event.
There’s a surprise waiting at every stage of the M&A life cycle. So it’s better for high-level finance executives like you to be prepared. Join us for a thought-provoking forum designed to explore the complex array of challenges you’ll encounter during a M&A experience. Our panelists will deliver strategic and operational guidance backed by their unique experiences. Regardless of the size of your company or the stage of your maturity, you’ll be rewarded with valuable transparency and essential best practices.
Learning Objectives :
- M&A Unknowns – learn survival tactics and essential tips for M&A due diligence.
- How Controllers and senior finance executives can position themselves as strategic resources to management before, during, and after an M&A transaction.
- How organizational structure, retention, accountability, and politics can impact the growth trajectory of the merged entity.
- How to effectively navigate these unique challenges.
REGISTER TODAY by CLICKING HERE!
Registration Fee: Complimentary to CFO Leadership Council Members | Qualified Guests $60
Cancellation Policy: Send cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
Learn more about the CFO Leadership Council by clicking here.
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Special Events Ft Lauderdale Open House on March 30, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House