- Price, Charles S.
February 24, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Charles S. Price (Member, Phoenix) will present at this exciting webinar. Learn negotiation strategies
and preparation tactics to utilize next time your case goes to mediation. Everyone knows how important it is to prepare for trial; however most 'big cases' don’t go to trial, they go to mediation, and choosing the right mediator is just as important as choosing the right trial attorney.
Live Webinar Registration
Live Webinar ID: 397646
February 24, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET • Tuition: $179
Call 866-352-9539 or register at www.lorman.com/ID397646.
- Seminars Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section, March 3, 2017
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规