- Price, Charles S.
February 24, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET
Charles S. Price (Member, Phoenix) will present at this exciting webinar. Learn negotiation strategies
and preparation tactics to utilize next time your case goes to mediation. Everyone knows how important it is to prepare for trial; however most 'big cases' don’t go to trial, they go to mediation, and choosing the right mediator is just as important as choosing the right trial attorney.
Live Webinar Registration
Live Webinar ID: 397646
February 24, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ET • Tuition: $179
Call 866-352-9539 or register at www.lorman.com/ID397646.
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests