Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Just Out: Conversations with a Former DOJ Attorney Webinar
Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Scott MacGriff (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be presenting a webinar to the Public Contracting Institute on the impact of the change in administration on government contract cases within the DOJ; selected issues in contracting outside of the U.S.,and interesting recent decisions in the Court of Federal Claims.
- Conferences Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 on October 26, 2017
- Seminars Foreign Corrupt Practices Act class at the International Contracting Trifecta Engagement on March 30, 2017
- Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation