Just Out: Conversations with a Former DOJ Attorney Webinar
Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Scott MacGriff (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be presenting a webinar to the Public Contracting Institute on the impact of the change in administration on government contract cases within the DOJ; selected issues in contracting outside of the U.S.,and interesting recent decisions in the Court of Federal Claims.
- Conferences Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 on October 26, 2017
- Seminars Foreign Corrupt Practices Act class at the International Contracting Trifecta Engagement on March 30, 2017
- Industry Alerts NAFTA: USTR Summary of Objectives Released July 17, 2017
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars