Just Out: Conversations with a Former DOJ Attorney Webinar
Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Scott MacGriff (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be presenting a webinar to the Public Contracting Institute on the impact of the change in administration on government contract cases within the DOJ; selected issues in contracting outside of the U.S.,and interesting recent decisions in the Court of Federal Claims.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®