Just Out: Conversations with a Former DOJ Attorney Webinar
Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Scott MacGriff (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be presenting a webinar to the Public Contracting Institute on the impact of the change in administration on government contract cases within the DOJ; selected issues in contracting outside of the U.S.,and interesting recent decisions in the Court of Federal Claims.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- June 20, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 20, 2019 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2019
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List