Just Out: Conversations with a Former DOJ Attorney Webinar
Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Scott MacGriff (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be presenting a webinar to the Public Contracting Institute on the impact of the change in administration on government contract cases within the DOJ; selected issues in contracting outside of the U.S.,and interesting recent decisions in the Court of Federal Claims.
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Jessica Currie Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Jordan Rauch Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Michigan Small Wireless Communications Facilities Deployment Act Signed Into Law and FCC Small Cell Order Becomes Effective Soon
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Challenge Your Property Tax Assessments