IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at Dickinson Wright Reno Office, 100 West Liberty, Suite 940, Reno, NV 89501
John Desmond (Member, Reno) and Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) will discuss the latest news and top legal trends for recent IP-related litigation and what it means for business. They will also discuss the practical day-to-day ways to protect a company's IP assets, avoid legal pitfalls, and managing expenses while protecting IP assets.
Sponsoring Organization is Association for Corporate Growth and Dickinson Wright.
Please register with Mellissa Boyd today!
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.