IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at Dickinson Wright Reno Office, 100 West Liberty, Suite 940, Reno, NV 89501
John Desmond (Member, Reno) and Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) will discuss the latest news and top legal trends for recent IP-related litigation and what it means for business. They will also discuss the practical day-to-day ways to protect a company's IP assets, avoid legal pitfalls, and managing expenses while protecting IP assets.
Sponsoring Organization is Association for Corporate Growth and Dickinson Wright.
Please register with Mellissa Boyd today!
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 11, 2019 In the News Two Litigation Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office
- June 11, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Selected as a Nation's Best Honoree by Lawyers of Color