IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at Dickinson Wright Reno Office, 100 West Liberty, Suite 940, Reno, NV 89501
John Desmond (Member, Reno) and Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) will discuss the latest news and top legal trends for recent IP-related litigation and what it means for business. They will also discuss the practical day-to-day ways to protect a company's IP assets, avoid legal pitfalls, and managing expenses while protecting IP assets.
Sponsoring Organization is Association for Corporate Growth and Dickinson Wright.
Please register with Mellissa Boyd today!
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"