IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at Dickinson Wright Reno Office, 100 West Liberty, Suite 940, Reno, NV 89501
John Desmond (Member, Reno) and Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) will discuss the latest news and top legal trends for recent IP-related litigation and what it means for business. They will also discuss the practical day-to-day ways to protect a company's IP assets, avoid legal pitfalls, and managing expenses while protecting IP assets.
Sponsoring Organization is Association for Corporate Growth and Dickinson Wright.
Please register with Mellissa Boyd today!
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 21, 2018 Articles Renewed Energy for Foreign Investment in India
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office