Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
at Dickinson Wright Reno Office, 100 West Liberty, Suite 940, Reno, NV 89501
John Desmond (Member, Reno) and Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) will discuss the latest news and top legal trends for recent IP-related litigation and what it means for business. They will also discuss the practical day-to-day ways to protect a company's IP assets, avoid legal pitfalls, and managing expenses while protecting IP assets.
Sponsoring Organization is Association for Corporate Growth and Dickinson Wright.
Please register with Mellissa Boyd today!
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List