Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) , 705 Pike St, Seattle, Washington, 98101
Join Dickinson Wright as we will be hosting an informational seminar followed by a cocktail social at The Westin Seattle on Sunday, May 20, 2018. Seminars offered include "When Trademarks Fail, How Copyrights and Other IP Can Save the Day" and "Using Emergency Orders and Injunctive Relief to Stop Infringers at Trade Shows".
This exclusive Dickinson Wright event will take place at the Westin Seattle, 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Register today for this exclusive Dickinson Wright event by clicking here!
Join IP professionals, including practitioners, IP Office and government officials, marketers, CEOs and brand protection professionals, from around the world for INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting, May 19–23, 2018, in scenic Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Convention Center (WSCC)
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
The world’s largest and most widely attended trademark event, INTA’s Annual Meeting, offers you the unmatched opportunity to examine key industry issues, gain actionable insights, forge critical partnerships, exchange ideas, and come away energized and equipped to meet the challenges and opportunities offered by a constantly evolving IP landscape.
The 2018 Annual Meeting will take place in the centrally-located Washington State Convention Center, an industry leader in conservation and recycling. Dedicated to environmental building practices and “green” operations for more than two decades, the Convention Center is surrounded by plenty of hotel choices in this walking-friendly city.
The Annual Meeting agenda will be equally forward thinking, including these highlights: •300+ educational opportunities, including more than 35 general educational sessions, more than 255 Table Topics, an Academic Series and a Career Development Day
•100+ committee, project team, and Global Advisory Council meetings
•15+ networking receptions, including exclusive INTA events, a Saturday Night Concert event, the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, regional receptions, paid networking excursions, and the Grand Finale at the Seattle Center
•Various opportunities for engagement with government officials at an Anticounterfeiting Workshop, a Judge’s workshop, an IP Office workshop, and various IP Office Users Sessions
•100+ exhibitors, displaying new technologies, products, and services to meet all your needs back at the office.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to stay on top of the key issues and players that impact all brand owners!
For more details on how to register, view this helpful demo by clicking here.
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 2, 2019 In the News Donald McPhail Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, DC Office as a Member
- March 26, 2019 In the News K. Lance Anderson and William Honaker Author Chapters in the Fourth Edition of ABA's IP Deskbook for the Business Lawyer
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 8, 2019 In the News Catherine Hoffman, Gregory Mayback, and James Stepan Recognized as "Top Lawyers" in South Florida Legal Guide
- March 1, 2019 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Law Named to National Law Journal's 2019 IP Trailblazers List