Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) , 705 Pike St, Seattle, Washington, 98101
Join Dickinson Wright as we will be hosting an informational seminar followed by a cocktail social at The Westin Seattle on Sunday, May 20, 2018. Seminars offered include "When Trademarks Fail, How Copyrights and Other IP Can Save the Day" and "Using Emergency Orders and Injunctive Relief to Stop Infringers at Trade Shows".
This exclusive Dickinson Wright event will take place at the Westin Seattle, 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Register today for this exclusive Dickinson Wright event by clicking here!
Join IP professionals, including practitioners, IP Office and government officials, marketers, CEOs and brand protection professionals, from around the world for INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting, May 19–23, 2018, in scenic Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Convention Center (WSCC)
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
The world’s largest and most widely attended trademark event, INTA’s Annual Meeting, offers you the unmatched opportunity to examine key industry issues, gain actionable insights, forge critical partnerships, exchange ideas, and come away energized and equipped to meet the challenges and opportunities offered by a constantly evolving IP landscape.
The 2018 Annual Meeting will take place in the centrally-located Washington State Convention Center, an industry leader in conservation and recycling. Dedicated to environmental building practices and “green” operations for more than two decades, the Convention Center is surrounded by plenty of hotel choices in this walking-friendly city.
The Annual Meeting agenda will be equally forward thinking, including these highlights: •300+ educational opportunities, including more than 35 general educational sessions, more than 255 Table Topics, an Academic Series and a Career Development Day
•100+ committee, project team, and Global Advisory Council meetings
•15+ networking receptions, including exclusive INTA events, a Saturday Night Concert event, the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, regional receptions, paid networking excursions, and the Grand Finale at the Seattle Center
•Various opportunities for engagement with government officials at an Anticounterfeiting Workshop, a Judge’s workshop, an IP Office workshop, and various IP Office Users Sessions
•100+ exhibitors, displaying new technologies, products, and services to meet all your needs back at the office.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to stay on top of the key issues and players that impact all brand owners!
For more details on how to register, view this helpful demo by clicking here.
- June 26, 2018 Industry Alerts Breaking News! Supreme Court Gives Patent Owners Big Win
- June 5, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorneys Jonathan Baker and Steven Daniels Join Dickinson Wright
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- April 2, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Expands Into Silicon Valley, Adds Six Intellectual Property Professionals
- March 14, 2018 - March 15, 2018 Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- February 28, 2018 Seminars ACC February Luncheon February 28, 2018
- January 29, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2018 Edition of the WTR 1000
- January 16, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Articles on NHL Golden Knights' Trademark
- November 21, 2017 Media Mentions Attorney Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Las Vegas Review-Journal on WNBA Las Vegas Stars