Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) , 705 Pike St, Seattle, Washington, 98101
Join Dickinson Wright as we will be hosting an informational seminar followed by a cocktail social at The Westin Seattle on Sunday, May 20, 2018. Seminars offered include "When Trademarks Fail, How Copyrights and Other IP Can Save the Day" and "Using Emergency Orders and Injunctive Relief to Stop Infringers at Trade Shows".
This exclusive Dickinson Wright event will take place at the Westin Seattle, 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Register today for this exclusive Dickinson Wright event by clicking here!
Join IP professionals, including practitioners, IP Office and government officials, marketers, CEOs and brand protection professionals, from around the world for INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting, May 19–23, 2018, in scenic Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Convention Center (WSCC)
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
The world’s largest and most widely attended trademark event, INTA’s Annual Meeting, offers you the unmatched opportunity to examine key industry issues, gain actionable insights, forge critical partnerships, exchange ideas, and come away energized and equipped to meet the challenges and opportunities offered by a constantly evolving IP landscape.
The 2018 Annual Meeting will take place in the centrally-located Washington State Convention Center, an industry leader in conservation and recycling. Dedicated to environmental building practices and “green” operations for more than two decades, the Convention Center is surrounded by plenty of hotel choices in this walking-friendly city.
The Annual Meeting agenda will be equally forward thinking, including these highlights: •300+ educational opportunities, including more than 35 general educational sessions, more than 255 Table Topics, an Academic Series and a Career Development Day
•100+ committee, project team, and Global Advisory Council meetings
•15+ networking receptions, including exclusive INTA events, a Saturday Night Concert event, the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, regional receptions, paid networking excursions, and the Grand Finale at the Seattle Center
•Various opportunities for engagement with government officials at an Anticounterfeiting Workshop, a Judge’s workshop, an IP Office workshop, and various IP Office Users Sessions
•100+ exhibitors, displaying new technologies, products, and services to meet all your needs back at the office.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to stay on top of the key issues and players that impact all brand owners!
For more details on how to register, view this helpful demo by clicking here.
- Webinars How to Protect Your Intellectual Property on Social Media and E-Commerce Platforms
- Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors
- November 3, 2020 In the News Michael Spink again named to IAM Strategy 300 – the World’s Leading IP Strategists list
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 13, 2020 In the News Bryan Atkinson Joins Dickinson Wright’s Austin Office
- October 12, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in Music Connection Magazine