Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) , 705 Pike St, Seattle, Washington, 98101
Join Dickinson Wright as we will be hosting an informational seminar followed by a cocktail social at The Westin Seattle on Sunday, May 20, 2018. Seminars offered include "When Trademarks Fail, How Copyrights and Other IP Can Save the Day" and "Using Emergency Orders and Injunctive Relief to Stop Infringers at Trade Shows".
This exclusive Dickinson Wright event will take place at the Westin Seattle, 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Register today for this exclusive Dickinson Wright event by clicking here!
Join IP professionals, including practitioners, IP Office and government officials, marketers, CEOs and brand protection professionals, from around the world for INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting, May 19–23, 2018, in scenic Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Convention Center (WSCC)
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
The world’s largest and most widely attended trademark event, INTA’s Annual Meeting, offers you the unmatched opportunity to examine key industry issues, gain actionable insights, forge critical partnerships, exchange ideas, and come away energized and equipped to meet the challenges and opportunities offered by a constantly evolving IP landscape.
The 2018 Annual Meeting will take place in the centrally-located Washington State Convention Center, an industry leader in conservation and recycling. Dedicated to environmental building practices and “green” operations for more than two decades, the Convention Center is surrounded by plenty of hotel choices in this walking-friendly city.
The Annual Meeting agenda will be equally forward thinking, including these highlights: •300+ educational opportunities, including more than 35 general educational sessions, more than 255 Table Topics, an Academic Series and a Career Development Day
•100+ committee, project team, and Global Advisory Council meetings
•15+ networking receptions, including exclusive INTA events, a Saturday Night Concert event, the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, regional receptions, paid networking excursions, and the Grand Finale at the Seattle Center
•Various opportunities for engagement with government officials at an Anticounterfeiting Workshop, a Judge’s workshop, an IP Office workshop, and various IP Office Users Sessions
•100+ exhibitors, displaying new technologies, products, and services to meet all your needs back at the office.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to stay on top of the key issues and players that impact all brand owners!
For more details on how to register, view this helpful demo by clicking here.
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- January 25, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Jonathan Harder Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Indian Patent Office Paves Way for Faster and Cheaper International Patent Applications
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 6, 2018 In the News Five Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright PLLC
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office