Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) , 705 Pike St, Seattle, Washington, 98101
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright as we will be hosting an informational seminar followed by a cocktail social at The Westin Seattle on Sunday, May 20, 2018. Seminars offered include "When Trademarks Fail, How Copyrights and Other IP Can Save the Day" and "Using Emergency Orders and Injunctive Relief to Stop Infringers at Trade Shows".
This exclusive Dickinson Wright event will take place at the Westin Seattle, 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Register today for this exclusive Dickinson Wright event by clicking here!
Join IP professionals, including practitioners, IP Office and government officials, marketers, CEOs and brand protection professionals, from around the world for INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting, May 19–23, 2018, in scenic Seattle, Washington.
Washington State Convention Center (WSCC)
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
The world’s largest and most widely attended trademark event, INTA’s Annual Meeting, offers you the unmatched opportunity to examine key industry issues, gain actionable insights, forge critical partnerships, exchange ideas, and come away energized and equipped to meet the challenges and opportunities offered by a constantly evolving IP landscape.
The 2018 Annual Meeting will take place in the centrally-located Washington State Convention Center, an industry leader in conservation and recycling. Dedicated to environmental building practices and “green” operations for more than two decades, the Convention Center is surrounded by plenty of hotel choices in this walking-friendly city.
The Annual Meeting agenda will be equally forward thinking, including these highlights: •300+ educational opportunities, including more than 35 general educational sessions, more than 255 Table Topics, an Academic Series and a Career Development Day
•100+ committee, project team, and Global Advisory Council meetings
•15+ networking receptions, including exclusive INTA events, a Saturday Night Concert event, the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, regional receptions, paid networking excursions, and the Grand Finale at the Seattle Center
•Various opportunities for engagement with government officials at an Anticounterfeiting Workshop, a Judge’s workshop, an IP Office workshop, and various IP Office Users Sessions
•100+ exhibitors, displaying new technologies, products, and services to meet all your needs back at the office.
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to stay on top of the key issues and players that impact all brand owners!
- Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- Webinars How to Protect Your Intellectual Property on Social Media and E-Commerce Platforms
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- March 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Trademark Modernization Act—What New and Upcoming Changes Could Mean for Your Trademarks