- Maiuri, Anna M.
Please join Anna Maiuri (Member and Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Practice Group Chair, Troy) and Curtis Chapman (Licensed Professional Geologist, August Mack Environmental, Inc.) for a comprehensive and interactive webinar to discuss what is required to obtain and maintain environmental liability protections.
Please mark your calendar for Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2 p.m. EST.
Register today by clicking here.
Over the past 25 years, doing appropriate environmental due diligence on many types of real estate and corporate transactions has become a routine practice. However, recent emphasis on vapor issues and growing concerns about chemicals such as polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are expanding what is required to obtain and maintain environmental liability protections.
This webinar will focus on these issues as well as add ons to the standard Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) which should be considered depending on the plans for future use of the property. For example, a standard Phase I ESA does not identify environmental compliance issues relevant to an ongoing business, wetlands issues for new construction, or lead issues associated with housing.
So if you are a purchaser, seller, developer, lender or attorney involved in real estate or corporate transactions, please join us on Wednesday, June 27th @ 2 pm ET to become more informed about obtaining and preserving your and/or your client’s environmental liability protections.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation.
Speakers: Anna Maiuri and Curtis Chapman of August Mack Environmental Inc.
- October 1, 2018 In the News Attorney Kelly Martorano Elected as Chair of the State Bar of Michigan's Environmental Law Section
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- September 2017 Industry Alerts Vapor Intrusion: Why Property Owners and Purchasers really need to pay attention.
- February 2016 Industry Alerts SUPREME COURT DELAYS CLIMATE CONTROL REGS
- January 27, 2016 Seminars Agribusiness Expansion Impacts on Wastewater Utilities: How to Plan and Support a Successful Project