- Maiuri, Anna M.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join Anna Maiuri (Member and Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Practice Group Chair, Troy) and Curtis Chapman (Licensed Professional Geologist, August Mack Environmental, Inc.) for a comprehensive and interactive webinar to discuss what is required to obtain and maintain environmental liability protections.
Please mark your calendar for Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2 p.m. EST.
Register today by clicking here.
Over the past 25 years, doing appropriate environmental due diligence on many types of real estate and corporate transactions has become a routine practice. However, recent emphasis on vapor issues and growing concerns about chemicals such as polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are expanding what is required to obtain and maintain environmental liability protections.
This webinar will focus on these issues as well as add ons to the standard Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) which should be considered depending on the plans for future use of the property. For example, a standard Phase I ESA does not identify environmental compliance issues relevant to an ongoing business, wetlands issues for new construction, or lead issues associated with housing.
So if you are a purchaser, seller, developer, lender or attorney involved in real estate or corporate transactions, please join us on Wednesday, June 27th @ 2 pm ET to become more informed about obtaining and preserving your and/or your client’s environmental liability protections.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation.
Speakers: Anna Maiuri and Curtis Chapman of August Mack Environmental Inc.
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts Final Minimum Risk Levels for PFAS: What Do They Mean?
- April 26, 2021 In the News Kevin Desharnais Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- March 24, 2021 Media Mentions Anna Maiuri, Sharon Newlon, and Madeline Fleisher Speak at 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- March 23-24, 2021 Speaking Engagements 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio House Bill 247: Expanding the Role of Regulated Utilities