Host Hotel: Marriott Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen, 1560
IMGL 2017 Autumn Conference - Copenhagen, Denmark
at the Marriott - Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen 1560 Denmark
Phone: +45-88-33 99 00
from September 10–12, 2017
The International Masters of Gaming Law fall 2017 gaming conference will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on September 10–12 at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel. The conference will include, but not be limited to, substantive presentations on (1) the impact of the United States Supreme Court’s upcoming hearing on New Jersey’s challenge of the sports book restrictions imposed by the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act; (2) the growing presence and regulation of land-based and Internet esports activities; (3) enforcement developments in the worldwide regulatory push to identify and stop money laundering; (4) trends in European gaming; (5) the latest developments in addressing compulsive gambling; (6) the future of fantasy sports if sports books restrictions are lifted in the United States; and (7) the practical impact of the ever-expanding merger of land-based casinos, Internet gaming, skill-based games, government lotteries, and esports. Further details regarding the conference and registration for the conference are available on the International Masters of Gaming Law website.
Please click here for more information and registration details.
International Masters of Gaming Law is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to conducting two gaming conferences each calendar year (one in North America and one elsewhere in the gaming world); providing gaming Master Classes in conjunction with unrelated gaming conferences and expos on a worldwide basis; publishing American Gaming Lawyer, Canadian Gaming Lawyer, European Gaming Lawyer, Asian Gaming Lawyer, Indian Gaming Lawyer, and La Ley Del Juego (Spanish gaming publication); supporting the UNLV Gaming Law Journal; and providing substantive gaming-related papers for publication in a variety of commercial and educational publications.
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- October 3, 2018 In the News Lawyer Paul Muchnik Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner
- October 2018 Industry Alerts The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)