Host Hotel: Marriott Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen, 1560
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
IMGL 2017 Autumn Conference - Copenhagen, Denmark
at the Marriott - Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen 1560 Denmark
Phone: +45-88-33 99 00
from September 10–12, 2017
The International Masters of Gaming Law fall 2017 gaming conference will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on September 10–12 at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel. The conference will include, but not be limited to, substantive presentations on (1) the impact of the United States Supreme Court’s upcoming hearing on New Jersey’s challenge of the sports book restrictions imposed by the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act; (2) the growing presence and regulation of land-based and Internet esports activities; (3) enforcement developments in the worldwide regulatory push to identify and stop money laundering; (4) trends in European gaming; (5) the latest developments in addressing compulsive gambling; (6) the future of fantasy sports if sports books restrictions are lifted in the United States; and (7) the practical impact of the ever-expanding merger of land-based casinos, Internet gaming, skill-based games, government lotteries, and esports. Further details regarding the conference and registration for the conference are available on the International Masters of Gaming Law website.
Please click here for more information and registration details.
International Masters of Gaming Law is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to conducting two gaming conferences each calendar year (one in North America and one elsewhere in the gaming world); providing gaming Master Classes in conjunction with unrelated gaming conferences and expos on a worldwide basis; publishing American Gaming Lawyer, Canadian Gaming Lawyer, European Gaming Lawyer, Asian Gaming Lawyer, Indian Gaming Lawyer, and La Ley Del Juego (Spanish gaming publication); supporting the UNLV Gaming Law Journal; and providing substantive gaming-related papers for publication in a variety of commercial and educational publications.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- Industry Alerts Now That PASPA Has Fallen, What Does This Mean For The States?
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 16
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article "The Biggest Trademark Rulings Of 2022."
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was recently quoted in the Law360 article "Lizzo Convinces TTAB To Register '100% That Bitch' TM."
- February 07, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently mentioned in an article by S&P Global, "Large bank deal approvals come with new hurdle: updated resolution plans.”
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”