Host Hotel: Marriott Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen, 1560
IMGL 2017 Autumn Conference - Copenhagen, Denmark
at the Marriott - Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen 1560 Denmark
Phone: +45-88-33 99 00
from September 10–12, 2017
The International Masters of Gaming Law fall 2017 gaming conference will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on September 10–12 at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel. The conference will include, but not be limited to, substantive presentations on (1) the impact of the United States Supreme Court’s upcoming hearing on New Jersey’s challenge of the sports book restrictions imposed by the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act; (2) the growing presence and regulation of land-based and Internet esports activities; (3) enforcement developments in the worldwide regulatory push to identify and stop money laundering; (4) trends in European gaming; (5) the latest developments in addressing compulsive gambling; (6) the future of fantasy sports if sports books restrictions are lifted in the United States; and (7) the practical impact of the ever-expanding merger of land-based casinos, Internet gaming, skill-based games, government lotteries, and esports. Further details regarding the conference and registration for the conference are available on the International Masters of Gaming Law website.
Please click here for more information and registration details.
International Masters of Gaming Law is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to conducting two gaming conferences each calendar year (one in North America and one elsewhere in the gaming world); providing gaming Master Classes in conjunction with unrelated gaming conferences and expos on a worldwide basis; publishing American Gaming Lawyer, Canadian Gaming Lawyer, European Gaming Lawyer, Asian Gaming Lawyer, Indian Gaming Lawyer, and La Ley Del Juego (Spanish gaming publication); supporting the UNLV Gaming Law Journal; and providing substantive gaming-related papers for publication in a variety of commercial and educational publications.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019
- December 4, 2018 In the News Attorney Benjamin Kennedy Elected to the University of Nevada Alumni Council
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto