Host Hotel: Marriott Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen, 1560
IMGL 2017 Autumn Conference - Copenhagen, Denmark
at the Marriott - Copenhagen, Kalvebod Brygge 5, Copenhagen 1560 Denmark
Phone: +45-88-33 99 00
from September 10–12, 2017
The International Masters of Gaming Law fall 2017 gaming conference will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, on September 10–12 at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel. The conference will include, but not be limited to, substantive presentations on (1) the impact of the United States Supreme Court’s upcoming hearing on New Jersey’s challenge of the sports book restrictions imposed by the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act; (2) the growing presence and regulation of land-based and Internet esports activities; (3) enforcement developments in the worldwide regulatory push to identify and stop money laundering; (4) trends in European gaming; (5) the latest developments in addressing compulsive gambling; (6) the future of fantasy sports if sports books restrictions are lifted in the United States; and (7) the practical impact of the ever-expanding merger of land-based casinos, Internet gaming, skill-based games, government lotteries, and esports. Further details regarding the conference and registration for the conference are available on the International Masters of Gaming Law website.
Please click here for more information and registration details.
International Masters of Gaming Law is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to conducting two gaming conferences each calendar year (one in North America and one elsewhere in the gaming world); providing gaming Master Classes in conjunction with unrelated gaming conferences and expos on a worldwide basis; publishing American Gaming Lawyer, Canadian Gaming Lawyer, European Gaming Lawyer, Asian Gaming Lawyer, Indian Gaming Lawyer, and La Ley Del Juego (Spanish gaming publication); supporting the UNLV Gaming Law Journal; and providing substantive gaming-related papers for publication in a variety of commercial and educational publications.
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force
- December 2019 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Discusses USMCA Progress with the Toronto Star and the National Post
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- December 6, 2019 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Grand Rapids Magazine 2019 Top Lawyers
- December 5, 2019 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named Secretary of the Shaquille O'Neal Foundation Board
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Citing Unpublished Opinions
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Effect of Denials of Leave to Appeal “For Lack of Merit”
- December 5, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 6
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business