- Speaking Engagements
Each year, the Fordham Sports Law Forum holds a Symposium on current legal issues in sports and is annually the best-attended symposium at Fordham Law. This year, our 21st Annual Symposium will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017. The event will bring together top attorneys in the sports law field to discuss some of the most controversial issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will speak as a panelist for the Federal Regime for Regulations of Sports Betting panel. Panels will focus on topics including recent collective bargaining agreements in professional sports, pay-for-play for college athletes and a regulatory regime for sports gambling. The panels will also feature prominent attorneys and general counsel of professional sports teams. The discussions will be followed by a cocktail reception where attendees can network with the speakers.
The event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association–Entertainment, Art, and Sports Section.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"