- Speaking Engagements
Each year, the Fordham Sports Law Forum holds a Symposium on current legal issues in sports and is annually the best-attended symposium at Fordham Law. This year, our 21st Annual Symposium will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017. The event will bring together top attorneys in the sports law field to discuss some of the most controversial issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will speak as a panelist for the Federal Regime for Regulations of Sports Betting panel. Panels will focus on topics including recent collective bargaining agreements in professional sports, pay-for-play for college athletes and a regulatory regime for sports gambling. The panels will also feature prominent attorneys and general counsel of professional sports teams. The discussions will be followed by a cocktail reception where attendees can network with the speakers.
The event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association–Entertainment, Art, and Sports Section.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Conferences 2018 Villanova Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium on April 13, 2018
- Webinars The Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations: What You Need to Know Webinar on September 18, 2017
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee