- Speaking Engagements
Each year, the Fordham Sports Law Forum holds a Symposium on current legal issues in sports and is annually the best-attended symposium at Fordham Law. This year, our 21st Annual Symposium will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017. The event will bring together top attorneys in the sports law field to discuss some of the most controversial issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will speak as a panelist for the Federal Regime for Regulations of Sports Betting panel. Panels will focus on topics including recent collective bargaining agreements in professional sports, pay-for-play for college athletes and a regulatory regime for sports gambling. The panels will also feature prominent attorneys and general counsel of professional sports teams. The discussions will be followed by a cocktail reception where attendees can network with the speakers.
The event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association–Entertainment, Art, and Sports Section.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office