- Speaking Engagements
Each year, the Fordham Sports Law Forum holds a Symposium on current legal issues in sports and is annually the best-attended symposium at Fordham Law. This year, our 21st Annual Symposium will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017. The event will bring together top attorneys in the sports law field to discuss some of the most controversial issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will speak as a panelist for the Federal Regime for Regulations of Sports Betting panel. Panels will focus on topics including recent collective bargaining agreements in professional sports, pay-for-play for college athletes and a regulatory regime for sports gambling. The panels will also feature prominent attorneys and general counsel of professional sports teams. The discussions will be followed by a cocktail reception where attendees can network with the speakers.
The event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association–Entertainment, Art, and Sports Section.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Conferences 2018 Villanova Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium on April 13, 2018
- Webinars The Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations: What You Need to Know Webinar on September 18, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- December 04, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Authors Article on Intellectual Property Traps for Detroit Legal News
- December 04, 2020 Media Mentions Michael Feder Mentioned in Nevada Business Following City National Bank Virtual Roundtable
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- December 03, 2020 In the News Russell Kolsrud Quoted in Law360 on UnitedHealth ERISA Class Action Lawsuit
- December 02, 2020 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright to Open Chicago Office