- Speaking Engagements
Each year, the Fordham Sports Law Forum holds a Symposium on current legal issues in sports and is annually the best-attended symposium at Fordham Law. This year, our 21st Annual Symposium will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017. The event will bring together top attorneys in the sports law field to discuss some of the most controversial issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will speak as a panelist for the Federal Regime for Regulations of Sports Betting panel. Panels will focus on topics including recent collective bargaining agreements in professional sports, pay-for-play for college athletes and a regulatory regime for sports gambling. The panels will also feature prominent attorneys and general counsel of professional sports teams. The discussions will be followed by a cocktail reception where attendees can network with the speakers.
The event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association–Entertainment, Art, and Sports Section.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events PNC Bank Succeeding in Canada - Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events PNC Bank Succeeding in Canada - Cleveland
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale
- Spring 2019 Media Mentions Mark Lansing Authors Article on Energy Property Tax Assessments for The Real Estate Finance Journal
- March 2019 Media Mentions Greg Gemignani Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Article Discussing ESports Betting Bans
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019
- March 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS Backtracks on Retiree Lump Sum Window Prohibition; Some Concerns Remain
- March 2019 Industry Alerts Employment Law Issues Continue to Evolve with Hairstyle, Sex Gossip, and Emotional Outburst Disability Protections