- Speaking Engagements
Each year, the Fordham Sports Law Forum holds a Symposium on current legal issues in sports and is annually the best-attended symposium at Fordham Law. This year, our 21st Annual Symposium will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017. The event will bring together top attorneys in the sports law field to discuss some of the most controversial issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will speak as a panelist for the Federal Regime for Regulations of Sports Betting panel. Panels will focus on topics including recent collective bargaining agreements in professional sports, pay-for-play for college athletes and a regulatory regime for sports gambling. The panels will also feature prominent attorneys and general counsel of professional sports teams. The discussions will be followed by a cocktail reception where attendees can network with the speakers.
The event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association–Entertainment, Art, and Sports Section.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 15, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Appointed to the Arizona Commission of African American Affairs
- August 15, 2019 In the News Twenty-Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 15, 2019 In the News 183 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- August 12, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Selected for Leadership Columbus 2020 Class
- August 2019 Industry Alerts UPDATE: Recent Department of Justice Guidance on Antitrust Compliance Programs
- August 5, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Named a "2019 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- August 2019 Industry Alerts New HRA Alternatives for Employers