- Speaking Engagements
Each year, the Fordham Sports Law Forum holds a Symposium on current legal issues in sports and is annually the best-attended symposium at Fordham Law. This year, our 21st Annual Symposium will take place on Friday, March 24, 2017. The event will bring together top attorneys in the sports law field to discuss some of the most controversial issues.
Kate Lowenhar-Fisher (Member, Las Vegas) will speak as a panelist for the Federal Regime for Regulations of Sports Betting panel. Panels will focus on topics including recent collective bargaining agreements in professional sports, pay-for-play for college athletes and a regulatory regime for sports gambling. The panels will also feature prominent attorneys and general counsel of professional sports teams. The discussions will be followed by a cocktail reception where attendees can network with the speakers.
The event is co-sponsored by the New York State Bar Association–Entertainment, Art, and Sports Section.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- Conferences 2018 Villanova Moorad Sports Law Journal Symposium on April 13, 2018
- Webinars The Fundamentals of Skill-Based Gaming Regulations: What You Need to Know Webinar on September 18, 2017
- July 16, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Managing IP Article on "Four Ways IP Lawyers Can Make Stars Shine in Court"
- July 16, 2020 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2020
- July 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2020 High Net Worth Guide
- July 13, 2020 In the News Dino Hadzibegovic Joins Dickinson Wright’s Silicon Valley Office
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- July 09, 2020 Industry Alerts Ontario Court of Appeal Sends Employers Back to the Drafting Table … AGAIN!