- Special Events
Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch
, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast EventDate: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Location: Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch, 1600 E Warren Ave., Detroit, MI 48207
Canada - United States Business Association (CUSBA) Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event.
Mark High (Member, Detroit) is coordinating DW's sponsorship and participation at the Fifth Annual
Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event. The event features Craig Wright, the chief economist at RBC and
Paul Traub of the Federal Reserve. The event is sponsored by JPMorganChase. Please contact Mark High
for information about attending and/or bringing a client along.
Register today and purchase tickets today.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference