- Special Events
Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch
, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast EventDate: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Location: Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch, 1600 E Warren Ave., Detroit, MI 48207
Canada - United States Business Association (CUSBA) Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event.
Mark High (Member, Detroit) is coordinating DW's sponsorship and participation at the Fifth Annual
Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event. The event features Craig Wright, the chief economist at RBC and
Paul Traub of the Federal Reserve. The event is sponsored by JPMorganChase. Please contact Mark High
for information about attending and/or bringing a client along.
Register today and purchase tickets today.
- Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 8th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 7th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- Special Events 6th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event on February 6, 2018
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.