- Special Events
Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch
, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast EventDate: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Location: Federal Reserve Bank, Detroit Branch, 1600 E Warren Ave., Detroit, MI 48207
Canada - United States Business Association (CUSBA) Fifth Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event.
Mark High (Member, Detroit) is coordinating DW's sponsorship and participation at the Fifth Annual
Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event. The event features Craig Wright, the chief economist at RBC and
Paul Traub of the Federal Reserve. The event is sponsored by JPMorganChase. Please contact Mark High
for information about attending and/or bringing a client along.
Register today and purchase tickets today.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?