- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Estate Administration Boot Camp
Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) for his topic, "Trusts that Affect Estate Administration".
Monday, August 7th from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Chasity S. Grice in Memphis.
◦When Trusts are Included in the Estate
◦What Must be Done when the Trust Becomes Irrevocable
◦Post-Mortem Trust Funding (Credit Shelter, Marital and Beneficiary Trusts)
◦Designated Beneficiary Trusts
Everything You Need to Know about Effectively Administering an Estate:
Are you fully confident in your knowledge of the latest court and tax rules and the most effective transfer tools to ensure each client's estate is laid to rest according to the decedent's wishes, with minimal tax burden? This comprehensive 2-day instruction will give you all the skills you need to administer estates that include trusts and/or business interests without a hitch. Register today!
•Don't miss any crucial notice and filing requirements when opening the estate - learn what must be done right away.
•Get helpful forms and checklists that will help you in administration.
•Understand how income and estate tax deductions interact and find the most advantageous way to structure the tax returns.
•Learn how to use disclaimers more effectively.
•Clarify what must be done when the trust becomes irrevocable.
•Protect your professional reputation with a practical legal ethics guide focused on trusts and estates practice.
•Prevent mistakes in final petition and ensure each estate is closed quickly and without disputes.
Register today for this event. Sponsored by the National Business Institute.
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal