- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Estate Administration Boot Camp
Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) for his topic, "Trusts that Affect Estate Administration".
Monday, August 7th from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Chasity S. Grice in Memphis.
◦When Trusts are Included in the Estate
◦What Must be Done when the Trust Becomes Irrevocable
◦Post-Mortem Trust Funding (Credit Shelter, Marital and Beneficiary Trusts)
◦Designated Beneficiary Trusts
Everything You Need to Know about Effectively Administering an Estate:
Are you fully confident in your knowledge of the latest court and tax rules and the most effective transfer tools to ensure each client's estate is laid to rest according to the decedent's wishes, with minimal tax burden? This comprehensive 2-day instruction will give you all the skills you need to administer estates that include trusts and/or business interests without a hitch. Register today!
•Don't miss any crucial notice and filing requirements when opening the estate - learn what must be done right away.
•Get helpful forms and checklists that will help you in administration.
•Understand how income and estate tax deductions interact and find the most advantageous way to structure the tax returns.
•Learn how to use disclaimers more effectively.
•Clarify what must be done when the trust becomes irrevocable.
•Protect your professional reputation with a practical legal ethics guide focused on trusts and estates practice.
•Prevent mistakes in final petition and ensure each estate is closed quickly and without disputes.
Register today for this event. Sponsored by the National Business Institute.
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars