Estate Administration Boot Camp on Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Estate Administration Boot Camp
Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) for his topic, "Trusts that Affect Estate Administration".
Monday, August 7th from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Chasity S. Grice in Memphis.
◦When Trusts are Included in the Estate
◦What Must be Done when the Trust Becomes Irrevocable
◦Post-Mortem Trust Funding (Credit Shelter, Marital and Beneficiary Trusts)
◦Designated Beneficiary Trusts
Everything You Need to Know about Effectively Administering an Estate:
Are you fully confident in your knowledge of the latest court and tax rules and the most effective transfer tools to ensure each client's estate is laid to rest according to the decedent's wishes, with minimal tax burden? This comprehensive 2-day instruction will give you all the skills you need to administer estates that include trusts and/or business interests without a hitch. Register today!
•Don't miss any crucial notice and filing requirements when opening the estate - learn what must be done right away.
•Get helpful forms and checklists that will help you in administration.
•Understand how income and estate tax deductions interact and find the most advantageous way to structure the tax returns.
•Learn how to use disclaimers more effectively.
•Clarify what must be done when the trust becomes irrevocable.
•Protect your professional reputation with a practical legal ethics guide focused on trusts and estates practice.
•Prevent mistakes in final petition and ensure each estate is closed quickly and without disputes.
Register today for this event. Sponsored by the National Business Institute.
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？