- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Estate Administration Boot Camp
Monday and Tuesday, August 7 and August 8, 2017
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Join Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) for his topic, "Trusts that Affect Estate Administration".
Monday, August 7th from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Written by Ralph Z. Levy Jr.
Presented by Ralph Z. Levy Jr. in Nashville and Chasity S. Grice in Memphis.
◦When Trusts are Included in the Estate
◦What Must be Done when the Trust Becomes Irrevocable
◦Post-Mortem Trust Funding (Credit Shelter, Marital and Beneficiary Trusts)
◦Designated Beneficiary Trusts
Everything You Need to Know about Effectively Administering an Estate:
Are you fully confident in your knowledge of the latest court and tax rules and the most effective transfer tools to ensure each client's estate is laid to rest according to the decedent's wishes, with minimal tax burden? This comprehensive 2-day instruction will give you all the skills you need to administer estates that include trusts and/or business interests without a hitch. Register today!
•Don't miss any crucial notice and filing requirements when opening the estate - learn what must be done right away.
•Get helpful forms and checklists that will help you in administration.
•Understand how income and estate tax deductions interact and find the most advantageous way to structure the tax returns.
•Learn how to use disclaimers more effectively.
•Clarify what must be done when the trust becomes irrevocable.
•Protect your professional reputation with a practical legal ethics guide focused on trusts and estates practice.
•Prevent mistakes in final petition and ensure each estate is closed quickly and without disputes.
Register today for this event. Sponsored by the National Business Institute.
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation