- Pinto, Elissa Noujaim.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
EB-5 Investment Program Seminars
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel- Alameda Santos
2233 - Cerqueira Cesar, São Paulo
Friday, September 28, 2018
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel - Av. Niemeyer
121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Elissa Pinto and Baker Tilly Capital for two seminars on the U.S. EB-5 Investor Program on September 26 in São Paulo and September 28 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
During this seminar, participants will learn about the EB-5 program that allows qualified foreigners to have the opportunity to obtain their Green Card (permanent residence) with an investment in job creation projects in the U.S. Ms. Pinto will discuss the business immigration process for the program in collaboration with speakers from Baker Tilly Capital.
After the program, Ms. Pinto and EB-5 specialists from Baker Tilly Capital will be available in person for individual meetings with potential investors interested in receiving additional information, including tax and immigration issues and to clarify your questions about the EB-5 program.
- General presentation of the program;
- Benefits of being a permanent resident in the USA;
- Explanation of documentation and analysis of financial resources;
- How to enable the investor for the E-B5 program and presentation of the E-B5 projects of Baker Tilly;
- Basics of pre-immigration tax planning;
- Clarification of doubts.
To learn more about the program or to register, please click here.
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 5, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- June 2019 Industry Alerts Consular Electronic Application Forms Add Social Media History Questions – Heads UP Visa Applicants!
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 08, 2019 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by Law360 on ICE Agents in Courtroom
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program