- Pinto, Elissa Noujaim.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
EB-5 Investment Program Seminars
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel- Alameda Santos
2233 - Cerqueira Cesar, São Paulo
Friday, September 28, 2018
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel - Av. Niemeyer
121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Elissa Pinto and Baker Tilly Capital for two seminars on the U.S. EB-5 Investor Program on September 26 in São Paulo and September 28 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
During this seminar, participants will learn about the EB-5 program that allows qualified foreigners to have the opportunity to obtain their Green Card (permanent residence) with an investment in job creation projects in the U.S. Ms. Pinto will discuss the business immigration process for the program in collaboration with speakers from Baker Tilly Capital.
After the program, Ms. Pinto and EB-5 specialists from Baker Tilly Capital will be available in person for individual meetings with potential investors interested in receiving additional information, including tax and immigration issues and to clarify your questions about the EB-5 program.
- General presentation of the program;
- Benefits of being a permanent resident in the USA;
- Explanation of documentation and analysis of financial resources;
- How to enable the investor for the E-B5 program and presentation of the E-B5 projects of Baker Tilly;
- Basics of pre-immigration tax planning;
- Clarification of doubts.
To learn more about the program or to register, please click here.
- June 24, 2020 Industry Alerts Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Processing Halted by Presidential Proclamation - Effective June 24 for Certain Nonimmigrants
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 5, 2020 In the News Heather Frayre Named to 2020 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Pause in Immigrant Visa Processing Imposed by Presidential Proclamation - Effective April 23 for Sixty Days at Consular Posts
- March 2020 Industry Alerts Critical COVID-19 Guidance for Certain Foreign Workers
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- February 04, 2020 Industry Alerts New Form I-9 Version Announced - Must Be Used May 1