- Pinto, Elissa Noujaim.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
EB-5 Investment Program Seminars
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel- Alameda Santos
2233 - Cerqueira Cesar, São Paulo
Friday, September 28, 2018
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel - Av. Niemeyer
121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Elissa Pinto and Baker Tilly Capital for two seminars on the U.S. EB-5 Investor Program on September 26 in São Paulo and September 28 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
During this seminar, participants will learn about the EB-5 program that allows qualified foreigners to have the opportunity to obtain their Green Card (permanent residence) with an investment in job creation projects in the U.S. Ms. Pinto will discuss the business immigration process for the program in collaboration with speakers from Baker Tilly Capital.
After the program, Ms. Pinto and EB-5 specialists from Baker Tilly Capital will be available in person for individual meetings with potential investors interested in receiving additional information, including tax and immigration issues and to clarify your questions about the EB-5 program.
- General presentation of the program;
- Benefits of being a permanent resident in the USA;
- Explanation of documentation and analysis of financial resources;
- How to enable the investor for the E-B5 program and presentation of the E-B5 projects of Baker Tilly;
- Basics of pre-immigration tax planning;
- Clarification of doubts.
To learn more about the program or to register, please click here.
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- November 29, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Leads AILA Discussion on "The Ins and Outs of Lawful Admission"
- November 27, 2018 In the News Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak about Immigration Topics at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 26, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in the Society for Human Resource Management Article “How Can HR Handle Intentional I-9 Immigration Violations?”