- Pinto, Elissa Noujaim.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
EB-5 Investment Program Seminars
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel- Alameda Santos
2233 - Cerqueira Cesar, São Paulo
Friday, September 28, 2018
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel - Av. Niemeyer
121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Elissa Pinto and Baker Tilly Capital for two seminars on the U.S. EB-5 Investor Program on September 26 in São Paulo and September 28 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
During this seminar, participants will learn about the EB-5 program that allows qualified foreigners to have the opportunity to obtain their Green Card (permanent residence) with an investment in job creation projects in the U.S. Ms. Pinto will discuss the business immigration process for the program in collaboration with speakers from Baker Tilly Capital.
After the program, Ms. Pinto and EB-5 specialists from Baker Tilly Capital will be available in person for individual meetings with potential investors interested in receiving additional information, including tax and immigration issues and to clarify your questions about the EB-5 program.
- General presentation of the program;
- Benefits of being a permanent resident in the USA;
- Explanation of documentation and analysis of financial resources;
- How to enable the investor for the E-B5 program and presentation of the E-B5 projects of Baker Tilly;
- Basics of pre-immigration tax planning;
- Clarification of doubts.
To learn more about the program or to register, please click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Co-Presents at 19th Annual Course in Advanced Immigration Law
- November 13, 2020 Blogs Corporate Restructuring and its Potential Impact on H-1B Workers
- November 5, 2020 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- October 2020 Industry Alerts Recent DHS and DOL Rule Changes to the H-1B Program
- August 2020 Industry Alerts タイムリーにEADカードが発行がされないためI-9を完了できないことについての米国移民局(USCIS)の対応 | USCIS Accommodation on I-9 Completion Due to its Inability to Issue Timely EAD Cards
- July 01, 2020 Blogs “I Lost the H-1B Lottery… Now What?” Four Nonimmigrant Visa Alternatives to Employ for Foreign Professionals
- June 24, 2020 Industry Alerts Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Processing Halted by Presidential Proclamation - Effective June 24 for Certain Nonimmigrants