- Pinto, Elissa Noujaim.
São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
EB-5 Investment Program Seminars
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel- Alameda Santos
2233 - Cerqueira Cesar, São Paulo
Friday, September 28, 2018
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel - Av. Niemeyer
121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Elissa Pinto and Baker Tilly Capital for two seminars on the U.S. EB-5 Investor Program on September 26 in São Paulo and September 28 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
During this seminar, participants will learn about the EB-5 program that allows qualified foreigners to have the opportunity to obtain their Green Card (permanent residence) with an investment in job creation projects in the U.S. Ms. Pinto will discuss the business immigration process for the program in collaboration with speakers from Baker Tilly Capital.
After the program, Ms. Pinto and EB-5 specialists from Baker Tilly Capital will be available in person for individual meetings with potential investors interested in receiving additional information, including tax and immigration issues and to clarify your questions about the EB-5 program.
- General presentation of the program;
- Benefits of being a permanent resident in the USA;
- Explanation of documentation and analysis of financial resources;
- How to enable the investor for the E-B5 program and presentation of the E-B5 projects of Baker Tilly;
- Basics of pre-immigration tax planning;
- Clarification of doubts.
To learn more about the program or to register, please click here.
- October 2020 Industry Alerts Recent DHS and DOL Rule Changes to the H-1B Program
- August 2020 Industry Alerts タイムリーにEADカードが発行がされないためI-9を完了できないことについての米国移民局(USCIS)の対応 | USCIS Accommodation on I-9 Completion Due to its Inability to Issue Timely EAD Cards
- July 01, 2020 Blogs "H-1Bの抽選に落ちた...どうするか？" 外国人専門職のための4つの非移民ビザの代替案 | “I Lost the H-1B Lottery… Now What?” Four Nonimmigrant Visa Alternatives to Employ for Foreign Professionals
- June 24, 2020 Industry Alerts Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Processing Halted by Presidential Proclamation - Effective June 24 for Certain Nonimmigrants
- June 24, 2020 Blogs 大統領令による、非移民および移民ビザの処理停止についてー特定の非移民ビザの処理停止が6月24日より開始されます。| Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Processing Halted By Presidential Proclamation – Effective June 24 for Certain Nonimmigrants
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts 米国とメキシコ/カナダ間の国境を越える渡航 - 2020年6 月22日まで渡航制限が延長されました。| Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 5, 2020 In the News Heather Frayre Named to 2020 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars