Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
DRI Strictly Automotive Conference
on: Thursday - Friday, September 14 - 15, 2017
from: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
at: Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
DW is the Wi-Fi Sponsor for this bi-annual event which brings leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Sponsoring Attorneys are James Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation, Detroit), Mahesh Nayak (Member, Troy), Kimberly Stagg (Of Counsel, Nashville) and Michael Dallaire (Associate, Detroit).
Learn from in-house counsel for automotive manufacturers and component part suppliers about how they handle the emerging issues in today’s litigation. We are back in Michigan for our Strictly Automotive Seminar and have leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Strictly Automotive is the only DRI seminar dedicated solely to automotive product-related issues and concerns. Make plans to join colleagues, clients, and old friends for two days of indispensable CLE.
The registration fee is fully refundable for cancellations received on or before August 22, 2017. Cancellations received after August 22 and on or before August 29, 2017, will receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. Cancellations made after August 29 will not receive a refund, but a $100 certificate good for any DRI seminar within the next 12 months will be issued. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Fax (312.795.0747) or email (seminars@dri. org) to DRI’s Accounting Department. Processing of refunds will occur within four weeks after the date of the seminar. All refunds will be processed in the same method that the payment was received. Substitutions may be made at any time without charge and must be submitted in writing
- Conferences AUTOLEX AUTOMOTIVE LEGAL FORUM on November 8, 2017
- Special Events Up & Coming Lawyers Class of 2017 Awards Luncheon on December 7, 2017
- Special Events Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event - HR Connects on December 6, 2017
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree