Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
DRI Strictly Automotive Conference
on: Thursday - Friday, September 14 - 15, 2017
from: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
at: Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
DW is the Wi-Fi Sponsor for this bi-annual event which brings leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Sponsoring Attorneys are James Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation, Detroit), Mahesh Nayak (Member, Troy), Kimberly Stagg (Of Counsel, Nashville) and Michael Dallaire (Associate, Detroit).
Learn from in-house counsel for automotive manufacturers and component part suppliers about how they handle the emerging issues in today’s litigation. We are back in Michigan for our Strictly Automotive Seminar and have leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Strictly Automotive is the only DRI seminar dedicated solely to automotive product-related issues and concerns. Make plans to join colleagues, clients, and old friends for two days of indispensable CLE.
The registration fee is fully refundable for cancellations received on or before August 22, 2017. Cancellations received after August 22 and on or before August 29, 2017, will receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. Cancellations made after August 29 will not receive a refund, but a $100 certificate good for any DRI seminar within the next 12 months will be issued. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Fax (312.795.0747) or email (seminars@dri. org) to DRI’s Accounting Department. Processing of refunds will occur within four weeks after the date of the seminar. All refunds will be processed in the same method that the payment was received. Substitutions may be made at any time without charge and must be submitted in writing
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"