Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
DRI Strictly Automotive Conference
on: Thursday - Friday, September 14 - 15, 2017
from: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
at: Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
DW is the Wi-Fi Sponsor for this bi-annual event which brings leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Sponsoring Attorneys are James Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation, Detroit), Mahesh Nayak (Member, Troy), Kimberly Stagg (Of Counsel, Nashville) and Michael Dallaire (Associate, Detroit).
Learn from in-house counsel for automotive manufacturers and component part suppliers about how they handle the emerging issues in today’s litigation. We are back in Michigan for our Strictly Automotive Seminar and have leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Strictly Automotive is the only DRI seminar dedicated solely to automotive product-related issues and concerns. Make plans to join colleagues, clients, and old friends for two days of indispensable CLE.
The registration fee is fully refundable for cancellations received on or before August 22, 2017. Cancellations received after August 22 and on or before August 29, 2017, will receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. Cancellations made after August 29 will not receive a refund, but a $100 certificate good for any DRI seminar within the next 12 months will be issued. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Fax (312.795.0747) or email (seminars@dri. org) to DRI’s Accounting Department. Processing of refunds will occur within four weeks after the date of the seminar. All refunds will be processed in the same method that the payment was received. Substitutions may be made at any time without charge and must be submitted in writing
- Conferences AUTOLEX AUTOMOTIVE LEGAL FORUM on November 8, 2017
- Special Events Up & Coming Lawyers Class of 2017 Awards Luncheon on December 7, 2017
- Special Events Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event - HR Connects on December 6, 2017
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley