Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, Michigan, 48084
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
DRI Strictly Automotive Conference
on: Thursday - Friday, September 14 - 15, 2017
from: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
at: Detroit Marriott Troy, 200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
DW is the Wi-Fi Sponsor for this bi-annual event which brings leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Sponsoring Attorneys are James Plemmons (Member and Practice Department Manager: Automotive, Bankruptcy & Insolvency and Product Liability Litigation, Detroit), Mahesh Nayak (Member, Troy), Kimberly Stagg (Of Counsel, Nashville) and Michael Dallaire (Associate, Detroit).
Learn from in-house counsel for automotive manufacturers and component part suppliers about how they handle the emerging issues in today’s litigation. We are back in Michigan for our Strictly Automotive Seminar and have leading in-house counsel, experts, and trial counsel from both sides of the border presenting on issues of importance to the defense of the auto industry. Strictly Automotive is the only DRI seminar dedicated solely to automotive product-related issues and concerns. Make plans to join colleagues, clients, and old friends for two days of indispensable CLE.
The registration fee is fully refundable for cancellations received on or before August 22, 2017. Cancellations received after August 22 and on or before August 29, 2017, will receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee. Cancellations made after August 29 will not receive a refund, but a $100 certificate good for any DRI seminar within the next 12 months will be issued. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing. Fax (312.795.0747) or email (seminars@dri. org) to DRI’s Accounting Department. Processing of refunds will occur within four weeks after the date of the seminar. All refunds will be processed in the same method that the payment was received. Substitutions may be made at any time without charge and must be submitted in writing
- Conferences AUTOLEX AUTOMOTIVE LEGAL FORUM on November 8, 2017
- Special Events Up & Coming Lawyers Class of 2017 Awards Luncheon on December 7, 2017
- Special Events Detroit SHRM Holiday Networking Event - HR Connects on December 6, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law