- Willis, Rose
- Special Events
Durfee Elementary-Middle School, 10000 Linwood Street, Detroit, Michigan, 48206
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Location: Durfee Elementary-Middle School, 10000 Linwood Street, Detroit, MI 48206
The Detroit 100 seeks 100 leaders from within the local business community attend a sponsorship event at the school, which sponsorship dollars are helping to repurpose this historic Detroit school building into a Community Innovation Center. Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on June 28 for the project launch. The school hopes to have 100 businesses commit to donate $1,000 to this year’s project. Please contact Rose Willis for more information.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018