- Special Events
Durfee Elementary-Middle School, 10000 Linwood Street, Detroit, Michigan, 48206
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Location: Durfee Elementary-Middle School, 10000 Linwood Street, Detroit, MI 48206
The Detroit 100 seeks 100 leaders from within the local business community attend a sponsorship event at the school, which sponsorship dollars are helping to repurpose this historic Detroit school building into a Community Innovation Center. Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on June 28 for the project launch. The school hopes to have 100 businesses commit to donate $1,000 to this year’s project. Please contact Rose Willis for more information.
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Articles Supreme Court Orders as Binding Precedent
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 23, 2021 In the News Charles Brecker Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 23, 2021 In the News Mark Walker Named a Founding Leadership Cabinet Member of Paso del Norte Center at Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute
- November 23, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright's Toronto Office Recognized in The Globe and Mail's "Canada's Best Law Firms List"