- Speaking Engagements
University of Windsor School of Social Work Building
Room 110, 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, Ontario
CBI Speaker Series Featuring Dan Ujczo
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Location: University of Windsor School of Social Work Building (Room 110), 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, ON
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be speaking at the Cross-Border Institute on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 as part of the CBI Speaker Series.
Upcoming NAFTA discussions are going to change North America’s trading relationships. Mr. Ujczo, along with Laurie Tannous from Farrow and a Special Advisor to the CBI, will discuss how this will impact businesses, the bi-national relationship between Canada and the U.S., and the Great Lakes Region.
To learn more about this event or to register, please click here.
Dan Ujczo, Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, is an international trade and customs lawyer who specializes in Canada-United States matters. In addition to his legal practice, Dan has responsibility for coordinating the firm’s innovative Canada-US Platform where he collaborates with more than 450 Dickinson Wright attorneys who regularly assist businesses that have cross-border issues such as customs and compliance, corporate structuring, M&A, taxation, business immigration, intellectual property protection, and financial incentives.
Dickinson Wright’s U.S.-Canada team consists of more than 200 highly-trained, dedicated attorneys who are at the forefront of working with businesses and governments to navigate legal issues surrounding the largest two-way trading relationship in the world. Dickinson Wright’s cross-border expertise in corporate structuring, financing, and taxation – coupled with the firm’s unrivalled regulatory, real estate, immigration, intellectual property, and distribution expertise – makes Dickinson Wright a leading provider of cross-border legal services.
- Seminars NAFTA-Canada Seminar
- Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- Articles Dan Ujczo Authors Article for The Lawyer’s Daily on Future of USMCA
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 27, 2021 In the News Ned Levitt Presents at Canada Franchise Association's "Virtual Franchise Canada Show Toronto"
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- January 26, 2021 Industry Alerts Nevada Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Dickinson Wright Client, Applying the “Savings Clause” in Enforcing Non-Competition Agreements
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan