- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
University of Windsor School of Social Work Building
Room 110, 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, Ontario
CBI Speaker Series Featuring Dan Ujczo
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Location: University of Windsor School of Social Work Building (Room 110), 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, ON
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be speaking at the Cross-Border Institute on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 as part of the CBI Speaker Series.
Upcoming NAFTA discussions are going to change North America’s trading relationships. Mr. Ujczo, along with Laurie Tannous from Farrow and a Special Advisor to the CBI, will discuss how this will impact businesses, the bi-national relationship between Canada and the U.S., and the Great Lakes Region.
To learn more about this event or to register, please click here.
Dan Ujczo, Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, is an international trade and customs lawyer who specializes in Canada-United States matters. In addition to his legal practice, Dan has responsibility for coordinating the firm’s innovative Canada-US Platform where he collaborates with more than 450 Dickinson Wright attorneys who regularly assist businesses that have cross-border issues such as customs and compliance, corporate structuring, M&A, taxation, business immigration, intellectual property protection, and financial incentives.
Dickinson Wright’s U.S.-Canada team consists of more than 200 highly-trained, dedicated attorneys who are at the forefront of working with businesses and governments to navigate legal issues surrounding the largest two-way trading relationship in the world. Dickinson Wright’s cross-border expertise in corporate structuring, financing, and taxation – coupled with the firm’s unrivalled regulatory, real estate, immigration, intellectual property, and distribution expertise – makes Dickinson Wright a leading provider of cross-border legal services.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission