- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
University of Windsor School of Social Work Building
Room 110, 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, Ontario
CBI Speaker Series Featuring Dan Ujczo
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Location: University of Windsor School of Social Work Building (Room 110), 167 Ferry Street, Windsor, ON
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be speaking at the Cross-Border Institute on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 as part of the CBI Speaker Series.
Upcoming NAFTA discussions are going to change North America’s trading relationships. Mr. Ujczo, along with Laurie Tannous from Farrow and a Special Advisor to the CBI, will discuss how this will impact businesses, the bi-national relationship between Canada and the U.S., and the Great Lakes Region.
To learn more about this event or to register, please click here.
Dan Ujczo, Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, is an international trade and customs lawyer who specializes in Canada-United States matters. In addition to his legal practice, Dan has responsibility for coordinating the firm’s innovative Canada-US Platform where he collaborates with more than 450 Dickinson Wright attorneys who regularly assist businesses that have cross-border issues such as customs and compliance, corporate structuring, M&A, taxation, business immigration, intellectual property protection, and financial incentives.
Dickinson Wright’s U.S.-Canada team consists of more than 200 highly-trained, dedicated attorneys who are at the forefront of working with businesses and governments to navigate legal issues surrounding the largest two-way trading relationship in the world. Dickinson Wright’s cross-border expertise in corporate structuring, financing, and taxation – coupled with the firm’s unrivalled regulatory, real estate, immigration, intellectual property, and distribution expertise – makes Dickinson Wright a leading provider of cross-border legal services.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 11, 2019 In the News Two Litigation Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office
- June 11, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Selected as a Nation's Best Honoree by Lawyers of Color