Friday-Sunday, October 20-22, 2017
at: Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center Dr.
Detroit, MI 48226
Mark High (Member, Detroit) will be attending in his capacity as President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association. Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a member of the Conference's economic task force, chaired by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder and Ohio Lt. Governor Mary Taylor, and will be presenting regarding Canada-U.S. NAFTA issues.
Click HERE to register and for the agenda.
Friday, October 20
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Marriott Hotel Lobby 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"