Friday-Sunday, October 20-22, 2017
at: Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center Dr.
Detroit, MI 48226
Mark High (Member, Detroit) will be attending in his capacity as President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association. Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a member of the Conference's economic task force, chaired by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder and Ohio Lt. Governor Mary Taylor, and will be presenting regarding Canada-U.S. NAFTA issues.
Click HERE to register and for the agenda.
Friday, October 20
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Marriott Hotel Lobby 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission