- High, Mark R.
Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Center Drive, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Friday-Sunday, October 20-22, 2017
at: Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center Dr.
Detroit, MI 48226
Mark High (Member, Detroit) will be attending in his capacity as President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association. Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a member of the Conference's economic task force, chaired by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder and Ohio Lt. Governor Mary Taylor, and will be presenting regarding Canada-U.S. NAFTA issues.
Click HERE to register and for the agenda.
Friday, October 20
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Marriott Hotel Lobby 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
- Special Events U.S.-Canada Border Summit How Technology is Shaping Border Management Event on September 12 - 13, 2017
- Conferences AUTOLEX AUTOMOTIVE LEGAL FORUM on November 8, 2017
- Speaking Engagements NAFTA Day Presentation at Export Success Program on September 29, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates