- High, Mark R.
Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Center Drive, Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Friday-Sunday, October 20-22, 2017
at: Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center Dr.
Detroit, MI 48226
Mark High (Member, Detroit) will be attending in his capacity as President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association. Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a member of the Conference's economic task force, chaired by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder and Ohio Lt. Governor Mary Taylor, and will be presenting regarding Canada-U.S. NAFTA issues.
Click HERE to register and for the agenda.
Friday, October 20
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Marriott Hotel Lobby 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
- Special Events U.S.-Canada Border Summit How Technology is Shaping Border Management Event on September 12 - 13, 2017
- Conferences AUTOLEX AUTOMOTIVE LEGAL FORUM on November 8, 2017
- Speaking Engagements NAFTA Day Presentation at Export Success Program on September 29, 2017
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC