Friday-Sunday, October 20-22, 2017
at: Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center
400 Renaissance Center Dr.
Detroit, MI 48226
Mark High (Member, Detroit) will be attending in his capacity as President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association. Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a member of the Conference's economic task force, chaired by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder and Ohio Lt. Governor Mary Taylor, and will be presenting regarding Canada-U.S. NAFTA issues.
Click HERE to register and for the agenda.
Friday, October 20
12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Marriott Hotel Lobby 400 Renaissance Dr, Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 17, 2018 Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?