- Special Events
Red Run Golf Club, 2036 Rochester Rd, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48073
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Automation Alley's Clubs & Connections Golf Outing
August 28, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at: Red Run Golf Club, 2036 Rochester Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073
Christian Allen (Of Counsel, Troy) is the sponsoring attorney for this event. To register or for more information, please click here.
DW is a Hole Sponsor for this annual golf event sponsored by Automation Alley. We have two tickets available for the 'after glow' -- please contact Christine Kloka if you're interested in attending.
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- Seminars Technology and Employment Seminar: It's Always Three Steps Ahead. Employers, Step UP!" on October 17, 2017
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"