- Maiuri, Anna M.
What is old is new again! Will the upcoming Biden administration's environmental agenda be similar to the Obama-era regulation but now on steroids? Will climate change be the main focus?
Join Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri, Practice Group Chair - Energy & Environmental, as she details what changes are coming and what they mean for your business.
Key discussion topics include:
- What to expect in Biden's first 100 days
- Which economic sectors will be winners and losers
- How will enforcement change and the expected effects on business
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio House Bill 247: Expanding the Role of Regulated Utilities
- July 30, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office
- July 2019 Industry Alerts What Business Leaders Need to Know About the Latest Emerging Contaminants: PFAS/PFOA
- April 2019 Industry Alerts The Fight Over Defining WOTUS “Burn(s) On”: Practical Implications of the 2019 Proposed Rule Revising the Definition of WOTUS for Municipalities and Local Units of Government
- January 2, 2019 In the News Environmental Attorneys Bert Acken and Sam Lofland Join Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office
- October 1, 2018 In the News Attorney Kelly Martorano Elected as Chair of the State Bar of Michigan's Environmental Law Section
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018