- Maiuri, Anna M.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
What is old is new again! Will the upcoming Biden administration's environmental agenda be similar to the Obama-era regulation but now on steroids? Will climate change be the main focus?
Join Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri, Practice Group Chair - Energy & Environmental, as she details what changes are coming and what they mean for your business.
Key discussion topics include:
- What to expect in Biden's first 100 days
- Which economic sectors will be winners and losers
- How will enforcement change and the expected effects on business
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- March 24, 2021 Media Mentions Anna Maiuri, Sharon Newlon, and Madeline Fleisher Speak at 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- March 23-24, 2021 Speaking Engagements 30th Annual Business & Industry's Environmental & Sustainability Symposium
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio House Bill 247: Expanding the Role of Regulated Utilities
- July 30, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office
- July 2019 Industry Alerts What Business Leaders Need to Know About the Latest Emerging Contaminants: PFAS/PFOA
- April 2019 Industry Alerts The Fight Over Defining WOTUS “Burn(s) On”: Practical Implications of the 2019 Proposed Rule Revising the Definition of WOTUS for Municipalities and Local Units of Government