- Maiuri, Anna M.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
What is old is new again! Will the upcoming Biden administration's environmental agenda be similar to the Obama-era regulation but now on steroids? Will climate change be the main focus?
Join Dickinson Wright's Anna Maiuri, Practice Group Chair - Energy & Environmental, as she details what changes are coming and what they mean for your business.
Key discussion topics include:
- What to expect in Biden's first 100 days
- Which economic sectors will be winners and losers
- How will enforcement change and the expected effects on business
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- November 08, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 Revision of the ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Standard Approved
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- July 06, 2021 Industry Alerts Illinois EPA Proposes Groundwater Standards for 5 PFAS Compounds
- July 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Major New Brownfield and Site Remediation Funding in Ohio
- June 30, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Wind and Solar Siting Law S.B. 52 Requires County Commission Approval
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts Final Minimum Risk Levels for PFAS: What Do They Mean?
- April 26, 2021 In the News Kevin Desharnais Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional