Orange Tree Golf Resort Scottsdale
, 10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments
Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section
10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Date: March 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM (Arizona)
Over the past year, Arizona’s appellate courts have issued over a dozen decisions that address important construction law issues. This year’s State Bar Construction Section All-Day Seminar will focus on those cases and on recent legislative changes that directly impact every construction lawyer’s practice.
Rick Friedlander (Member, Phoenix) will be speaking on the topic, "Quantum Meruit and Unjust Enrichment Construction Industry Claims” during the morning session, and will be presenting on ethics topic “Risks Associated with Failure to Provide the Arbitrator/Mediator with Appropriate Damages,” for the afternoon session.
Steve Richman (Member and PDM for Construction/RE Litigation, Phoenix) will be on a panel, “Deciding What Causes of Action to Plead in a Construction Case,” and will be co-presenting on the topic “A Quick Look at Several Other Recent Arizona Court of Appeals Construction Law Decisions,” both of which will be held during the afternoon session.Register here or view more details here.
- Seminars Attorneys Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Give Divorce 101 Talk at Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on October 24, 2017
- Seminars Trusts as IRA Beneficiaries, and IRA Distribution Rules Seminar on August 1, 2017
- Webinars The Future of Trademark Infringement: What You Need to Know and Do webinar on December 4, 2017
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars