Orange Tree Golf Resort Scottsdale
, 10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments
Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section
10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Date: March 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM (Arizona)
Over the past year, Arizona’s appellate courts have issued over a dozen decisions that address important construction law issues. This year’s State Bar Construction Section All-Day Seminar will focus on those cases and on recent legislative changes that directly impact every construction lawyer’s practice.
Rick Friedlander (Member, Phoenix) will be speaking on the topic, "Quantum Meruit and Unjust Enrichment Construction Industry Claims” during the morning session, and will be presenting on ethics topic “Risks Associated with Failure to Provide the Arbitrator/Mediator with Appropriate Damages,” for the afternoon session.
Steve Richman (Member and PDM for Construction/RE Litigation, Phoenix) will be on a panel, “Deciding What Causes of Action to Plead in a Construction Case,” and will be co-presenting on the topic “A Quick Look at Several Other Recent Arizona Court of Appeals Construction Law Decisions,” both of which will be held during the afternoon session.Register here or view more details here.
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly