Orange Tree Golf Resort Scottsdale
, 10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments
Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section
10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Date: March 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM (Arizona)
Over the past year, Arizona’s appellate courts have issued over a dozen decisions that address important construction law issues. This year’s State Bar Construction Section All-Day Seminar will focus on those cases and on recent legislative changes that directly impact every construction lawyer’s practice.
Rick Friedlander (Member, Phoenix) will be speaking on the topic, "Quantum Meruit and Unjust Enrichment Construction Industry Claims” during the morning session, and will be presenting on ethics topic “Risks Associated with Failure to Provide the Arbitrator/Mediator with Appropriate Damages,” for the afternoon session.
Steve Richman (Member and PDM for Construction/RE Litigation, Phoenix) will be on a panel, “Deciding What Causes of Action to Plead in a Construction Case,” and will be co-presenting on the topic “A Quick Look at Several Other Recent Arizona Court of Appeals Construction Law Decisions,” both of which will be held during the afternoon session.Register here or view more details here.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?