Orange Tree Golf Resort Scottsdale
, 10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, Arizona
Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments
Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section
10601 North 56th Street, Scottsdale, AZ
Date: March 3, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:15 PM (Arizona)
Over the past year, Arizona’s appellate courts have issued over a dozen decisions that address important construction law issues. This year’s State Bar Construction Section All-Day Seminar will focus on those cases and on recent legislative changes that directly impact every construction lawyer’s practice.
Rick Friedlander (Member, Phoenix) will be speaking on the topic, "Quantum Meruit and Unjust Enrichment Construction Industry Claims” during the morning session, and will be presenting on ethics topic “Risks Associated with Failure to Provide the Arbitrator/Mediator with Appropriate Damages,” for the afternoon session.
Steve Richman (Member and PDM for Construction/RE Litigation, Phoenix) will be on a panel, “Deciding What Causes of Action to Plead in a Construction Case,” and will be co-presenting on the topic “A Quick Look at Several Other Recent Arizona Court of Appeals Construction Law Decisions,” both of which will be held during the afternoon session.Register here or view more details here.
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”