Hilton Garden Inn - Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Start Time: 7/27/2017 8:00 AM
End Time: 7/28/2017 5:00 PM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, TN
Kim Stagg (Member, Nashville) will attend this annual forum focusing on vehicles for success in an evolving industry.
Are you Prepared for the Future? SAWF has the "Keys".
Members: $150 Full Conference | $54 Thursday Only | $114 Friday Only
Non-members: $210 Full Conference | $78 Thursday Only | $156 Friday Only
Students: $72 Full Conference | $24 Thursday Only | $48 Friday Only
Thursday, July 27, 2017
President Reception speaker Jennifer Hill, Quality Strategy & Admin Manager with Nissan North America wil present Vehicles for Success in an Evolving Industry. The former Titan Cheerleader’s accomplishments include Nashville Business Journal 40 under 40 Award Recipient, Murfreesboro Young Professional, Young Professional Athena Nominee, Nissan North America Quality of Management Ambassador Award, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Women of the Year Candidate and Tennessee Titans Pro-bowl Cheerleader.
Friday, July 28, 2017
SAWF is pleased to announce that president and founder of Sally Williamson and Associates, Sally Williamson will give a 90-minute Keynote Address at the 2017 Annual Conference on EXECUTIVE PRESENCE: Presenting the Best of You.
JUST IN: Cheryl Carrier, Executive Director of Ford Next Generation Learning will be the Lunch Speaker on Friday, July 28! Cheryl leads the team responsible for developing and managing the innovative Ford NGL program, which is designed to engage educators, employers, and community leaders in the common goal of preparing today’s high school students for the careers of tomorrow.
Register here today!
- Industry Alerts Updated Information Regarding the $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Industry Alerts $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal