Hilton Garden Inn - Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee
Start Time: 7/27/2017 8:00 AM
End Time: 7/28/2017 5:00 PM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Nashville Downtown, 395 Korean Veterans Blvd., Nashville, TN
Kim Stagg (Member, Nashville) will attend this annual forum focusing on vehicles for success in an evolving industry.
Are you Prepared for the Future? SAWF has the "Keys".
Members: $150 Full Conference | $54 Thursday Only | $114 Friday Only
Non-members: $210 Full Conference | $78 Thursday Only | $156 Friday Only
Students: $72 Full Conference | $24 Thursday Only | $48 Friday Only
Thursday, July 27, 2017
President Reception speaker Jennifer Hill, Quality Strategy & Admin Manager with Nissan North America wil present Vehicles for Success in an Evolving Industry. The former Titan Cheerleader’s accomplishments include Nashville Business Journal 40 under 40 Award Recipient, Murfreesboro Young Professional, Young Professional Athena Nominee, Nissan North America Quality of Management Ambassador Award, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Women of the Year Candidate and Tennessee Titans Pro-bowl Cheerleader.
Friday, July 28, 2017
SAWF is pleased to announce that president and founder of Sally Williamson and Associates, Sally Williamson will give a 90-minute Keynote Address at the 2017 Annual Conference on EXECUTIVE PRESENCE: Presenting the Best of You.
JUST IN: Cheryl Carrier, Executive Director of Ford Next Generation Learning will be the Lunch Speaker on Friday, July 28! Cheryl leads the team responsible for developing and managing the innovative Ford NGL program, which is designed to engage educators, employers, and community leaders in the common goal of preparing today’s high school students for the careers of tomorrow.
Register here today!
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?