- Willis, Rose
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Rose Willis (Member and Health Care Practice Group Chair, Saginaw) and Peter Domas (Member, Ann Arbor) for the Virtual Ann Arbor Regional Healthcare Compliance Conference on Friday, June 12, 2020. The conference is presented by the Health Care Compliance Association.
Rose and Peter will be presenting "New Proposed Changes to Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute," at the conference. During their presentation, participants will learn:
- Learn about recent proposed changes to the rules implementing the Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute, including new safe harbors and impact on value based, coordinated care
- Understand how the proposed changes could affect compliance burdens under real world scenarios
- Discuss the next steps in the regulatory process and possible future regulatory initiatives after the coronavirus pandemic
The Virtual Regional Healthcare Compliance Conferences provide updates on the latest news in regulatory requirement, compliance enforcement, and strategies to develop effective compliance programs. Watch, listen, and ask questions from the convenience of your home or office, and earn live CCB continuing education units (CEUs) for participation.
To learn more about this conference or to register, please click here.
- Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- Industry Alerts Preventing Overpayments from becoming False Claims
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund