- Willis, Rose
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
, Nashville, Tennessee
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Rose Willis at the American Health Lawyers Association Conference where she will participate in a Transactions Conference Lunch Panel/ACO Task Force on May 17, 2016 from 12:00-1:15PM at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, TN
The panel will focus on number of states have existing corporate practice of medicine laws that are potentially implicated by Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). This lunch panel discusses the activities of some states (state waivers) to proactively exempt ACOs from behavior that would otherwise constitute a prohibited practice of medicine. Topics include definitions of the corporate practice of medicine, as well as variations among different states and approaches to avoid concerns in employment, contracting, and participation. Also discussed will be potential effects on the ability to adopt clinical guidelines and practices essential to the performance improvement of ACOs, networks, and employment models.
To learn more about this conference or to register, please click here.
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws
- 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in RADAR on Medicare Advantage Discussing Highmark Inc. Dispute
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- January 2, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Mark Wilson Quoted in Health System Specialist Article on Anti-Kickback Laws
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?