- Willis, Rose
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
, Nashville, Tennessee
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Rose Willis at the American Health Lawyers Association Conference where she will participate in a Transactions Conference Lunch Panel/ACO Task Force on May 17, 2016 from 12:00-1:15PM at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, TN
The panel will focus on number of states have existing corporate practice of medicine laws that are potentially implicated by Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). This lunch panel discusses the activities of some states (state waivers) to proactively exempt ACOs from behavior that would otherwise constitute a prohibited practice of medicine. Topics include definitions of the corporate practice of medicine, as well as variations among different states and approaches to avoid concerns in employment, contracting, and participation. Also discussed will be potential effects on the ability to adopt clinical guidelines and practices essential to the performance improvement of ACOs, networks, and employment models.
To learn more about this conference or to register, please click here.
- August 05, 2019 Media Mentions Rose Willis Physicians Practice HIPAA
- August 2019 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Russell Kolsrud Case Summary Included in Mental Health America’s Position Statement 15: Parity in Health Insurance
- July 10, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Formation of Distressed Health Care Restructuring Group
- June 20, 2019 Media Mentions Autumn Gentry Quoted in HealthcareDive on CVS Executive's Move to PillPack
- May 08, 2019 Media Mentions Client Alert on HIPAA Coverage in Wellness Apps Authored by Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM.org
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws
- 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in RADAR on Medicare Advantage Discussing Highmark Inc. Dispute
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 13, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Medical Economics Article on Healthcare Policy in 2019