- Willis, Rose
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
, Nashville, Tennessee
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Rose Willis at the American Health Lawyers Association Conference where she will participate in a Transactions Conference Lunch Panel/ACO Task Force on May 17, 2016 from 12:00-1:15PM at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, TN
The panel will focus on number of states have existing corporate practice of medicine laws that are potentially implicated by Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). This lunch panel discusses the activities of some states (state waivers) to proactively exempt ACOs from behavior that would otherwise constitute a prohibited practice of medicine. Topics include definitions of the corporate practice of medicine, as well as variations among different states and approaches to avoid concerns in employment, contracting, and participation. Also discussed will be potential effects on the ability to adopt clinical guidelines and practices essential to the performance improvement of ACOs, networks, and employment models.
To learn more about this conference or to register, please click here.
- June 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Andrew Sparks Quoted in the Health Plan Weekly Article, “Highmark Saved $15M Working With Feds to Fight Opioid Fraud”
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 11, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Quoted in the Healthcare Risk Management Article, “Lawsuit Claims EHR Dangerous to Patients, Could Affect Hospitals”
- March 2, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Timothy Gary Quoted in BNA Health Law Reporter Article on Tax-Exempt Hospitals
- February 20, 2018 Industry Alerts Opioid Litigation Landslide – Are Physicians And Hospitals The Next Targets?
- February 14, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kerry Harvey and Andrew Sparks Interviewed by The Medical News
- January 19, 2018 In the News Attorneys Tim Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News' 2018 InCharge Healthcare List
- December 2017 Articles Is Your Physician Organization Complying with Antitrust Law?