- Willis, Rose
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
, Nashville, Tennessee
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Rose Willis at the American Health Lawyers Association Conference where she will participate in a Transactions Conference Lunch Panel/ACO Task Force on May 17, 2016 from 12:00-1:15PM at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, TN
The panel will focus on number of states have existing corporate practice of medicine laws that are potentially implicated by Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). This lunch panel discusses the activities of some states (state waivers) to proactively exempt ACOs from behavior that would otherwise constitute a prohibited practice of medicine. Topics include definitions of the corporate practice of medicine, as well as variations among different states and approaches to avoid concerns in employment, contracting, and participation. Also discussed will be potential effects on the ability to adopt clinical guidelines and practices essential to the performance improvement of ACOs, networks, and employment models.
To learn more about this conference or to register, please click here.
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks