Dickinson Wright's Austin office is sponsoring the Austin Chapter's Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20.
This half-day educational and networking event is designed to provide ACC members and guests with the skills to recognize current legal trends in cyber security and advancing technologies and their impact on companies. Darrell R. Windham (Member, Austin) is moderating the Cybersecurity Panel Discussion. Alison D. Frey (Member, Austin) is moderating the Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion, with the panel consisting of Ross Spencer Garsson (Member, Austin), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin), Mark E. Scott (Member, Austin) and Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus).
A networking lunch and happy hour will be included. The event takes place at the Dickinson Wright Austin office, 308 Colorado Street, 15th Floor Conference Room, Austin, and is free for ACC members and guests.
Please click here to register for this event.
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:45 pm Cyber Security Panel Discussion
- Darrell R. Windham, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- John D. Holmes, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Forcepoint
- Dr. Richard Ford, Chief Scientist, Forcepoint
- 2:45 - 3:00 pm Break
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion
- IP Considerations
- Business and Liability Considerations
- Current Legal Trends
- Alison D. Frey, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- Lance Anderson, Ross Spencer Garsson, Justin Root, and Mark Scott, Attorneys, Dickinson Wright, Speakers
- 5:00 - 7:00 pm Networking Happy Hour
- Conferences 22nd Annual Advanced Patent Law Institute on November 2-3, 2017
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Webinars Tales From the Edge, Export Controls, Paris Priority Claims and Working Remotely: Preventing Problems Before They Happen and Trying to Fix Them When Things Go Wrong webinar on June 21, 2017
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- March 11, 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by The Journal of Cyber Policy on Cyberinsecurity
- February 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Facebook’s Argument Against the California Consumer Privacy Act with Consumer Affairs
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Cyber Insurance with CreditCards.com
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by International Financial Law Review on US Companies’ Reaction to California’s Data Protection Law