Dickinson Wright's Austin office is sponsoring the Austin Chapter's Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20.
This half-day educational and networking event is designed to provide ACC members and guests with the skills to recognize current legal trends in cyber security and advancing technologies and their impact on companies. Darrell R. Windham (Member, Austin) is moderating the Cybersecurity Panel Discussion. Alison D. Frey (Member, Austin) is moderating the Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion, with the panel consisting of Ross Spencer Garsson (Member, Austin), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin), Mark E. Scott (Member, Austin) and Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus).
A networking lunch and happy hour will be included. The event takes place at the Dickinson Wright Austin office, 308 Colorado Street, 15th Floor Conference Room, Austin, and is free for ACC members and guests.
Please click here to register for this event.
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:45 pm Cyber Security Panel Discussion
- Darrell R. Windham, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- John D. Holmes, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Forcepoint
- Dr. Richard Ford, Chief Scientist, Forcepoint
- 2:45 - 3:00 pm Break
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion
- IP Considerations
- Business and Liability Considerations
- Current Legal Trends
- Alison D. Frey, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- Lance Anderson, Ross Spencer Garsson, Justin Root, and Mark Scott, Attorneys, Dickinson Wright, Speakers
- 5:00 - 7:00 pm Networking Happy Hour
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"
- April 11, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Quoted in the Healthcare Risk Management Article, “Lawsuit Claims EHR Dangerous to Patients, Could Affect Hospitals”
- April 2018 Industry Alerts The GDPR and Mergers and Acquisitions: What Corporate Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- April 2018 Industry Alerts The GDPR Covers Employee/HR Data and It's Tricky, Tricky (Tricky) Tricky: What HR Needs to Know
- March 2018 Industry Alerts What US-Based Companies Need to Know About the GDPR, and Why Now?
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018