Dickinson Wright's Austin office is sponsoring the Austin Chapter's Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20.
This half-day educational and networking event is designed to provide ACC members and guests with the skills to recognize current legal trends in cyber security and advancing technologies and their impact on companies. Darrell R. Windham (Member, Austin) is moderating the Cybersecurity Panel Discussion. Alison D. Frey (Member, Austin) is moderating the Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion, with the panel consisting of Ross Spencer Garsson (Member, Austin), K. Lance Anderson (Member, Austin), Mark E. Scott (Member, Austin) and Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus).
A networking lunch and happy hour will be included. The event takes place at the Dickinson Wright Austin office, 308 Colorado Street, 15th Floor Conference Room, Austin, and is free for ACC members and guests.
Please click here to register for this event.
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:45 pm Cyber Security Panel Discussion
- Darrell R. Windham, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- John D. Holmes, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Forcepoint
- Dr. Richard Ford, Chief Scientist, Forcepoint
- 2:45 - 3:00 pm Break
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm Legal Issues in Advancing Technology Panel Discussion
- IP Considerations
- Business and Liability Considerations
- Current Legal Trends
- Alison D. Frey, Attorney, Dickinson Wright, Moderator
- Lance Anderson, Ross Spencer Garsson, Justin Root, and Mark Scott, Attorneys, Dickinson Wright, Speakers
- 5:00 - 7:00 pm Networking Happy Hour
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Cyber Insurance with CreditCards.com
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by International Financial Law Review on US Companies’ Reaction to California’s Data Protection Law
- September 2019 Industry Alerts CCPA Amendments Pass Adding Some Clarity to Scope and Industry Breathing Room, Especially to B2B Businesses
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Nevada's New Privacy Bill Requires Website Operators That Collect Information About Consumers to Update Privacy Policies by October 1, 2019
- August 30, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law.com on Amazon Data Collection
- August 28, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law.com on Recording Consent Laws
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- July 15, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by TheLaw.com on Amazon Alexa Recordings